Xitone MBritt 1x12 and Atomic Neo

• Does anyone own both of these FRFR units, and share your thoughts and experiences with both?

I have an Atomic Neo, and I for whatever reason am still not used to what I am hearing after 6 months of quiet playing at home. It sounds hollow to me and harsh, but I am guessing its just me not twisting knobs right....I am very curious to buy a Xitone Mbritt 1x12...

• i found the solution of your problem, i had exactly the same issue.
    Mission Gemini 2 is the solution with the EmPower adjustment.
    It sound and feel like a real cab without loosing the FRFR benifit.
    It is Stereo, it work well.
    Have a look, for me it fix the issue.

• i found the solution of your problem, i had exactly the same issue.
    Mission Gemini 2 is the solution with the EmPower adjustment.
    It sound and feel like a real cab without loosing the FRFR benifit.
    It is Stereo, it work well.
    Have a look, for me it fix the issue.

Hi Michel, have you also ever played an Atomic Neo wedge to compare with the Gemini?

• I had a MBritt cab, could not get the sound right tried for 4 months but returned the cab. I bought 3 cabs at once, Mission 2 cab ST and Atomic NEO. Than I had to pack up and move. But before I moved the Mission cab is great and the Atomic cab works great.

• I had a MBritt cab, could not get the sound right tried for 4 months but returned the cab. I bought 3 cabs at once, Mission 2 cab ST and Atomic NEO. Than I had to pack up and move. But before I moved the Mission cab is great and the Atomic cab works great.

He let you return it after four months?

• I called an hr after I got the Britt cab, It had rumble and noise issues so I let him walk me through trying to fix it but 4 or 5 months later I had enough and ask for a return.....and had no problem. The active end of the cab was rattling and was built wrong. If the amp was separate it might of worked for me. If i had to do it over again, I might have bought the Kemper with the amp in it........hine sight? All of these FRFR cabs that I have, have a little problem with the AMP rattling.....I have QSC K12 that work great but the low end is a little heavy but can be adjusted in the Kemper but I wanted something separate from the QSC....But these QSC / powered monitors stuff is not going to rattle ( factory tested) this FRFR is newly made on the market, might take a couple of years to get it right??? that all being said the Mission cab is for home, not to move around, Heavy.... the Atomic is for gigs/church/ caring around they both sound great. $2000 Mission $950 Atomic....

• Anyone else have any recent experiences comparing Atomic CLR to the XiTone Mbritt? Or how about the little BlueAmps “Home?”

I've been meaning to do a review of the Xitone MBritt for a while now, but haven't gotten around to it. Once I have an opportunity to crank it a little more, I will try to do a proper review. So far, I really like it. The first thing that you notice is that it is built like a tank. It have a covering that is similar to truck bed liners, instead of tolex. It weighs a good bit, and feels very solidly constructed. I just bought a cover for it, from Studio Slips -- not to protect the cab, but to protect everything else from the cab.

Soundwise, I like it a little better than the Yamaha DXR10, but I've also learned more about using the Kemper since getting the XiTone, so it may just be that I can dial the Kemper in better than I could before I had it. I haven't done a head to head comparison since having both. At some point, I'm going to hook them both up, and see how they sound together.

The XiTone sounds very natural, and there are several different eq curves programmed into it. I prefer the sound coming from a central point, compared to having a driver and horn. If you are missing the bass from using studio monitors or a PA speaker, you definitely won't miss it with this. I have a low pass at 125 hz and do about 0.6 db of bass cut, which gets it under control. There is more bass than I cover ever need, without it sounding muddy.

It probably sounds petty, but having a convenient place to put the head is one of the biggest reasons I prefer the XiTone over the Yamaha. Also, the bluetooth connectivity is great for jamming along with backing tracks. I wish it had its own dedicated volume control, instead of having to use my phone's volume control, but it's still much more convenient that having yet another cable to mess with. The music coming out of the speaker sounds very natural, as well.

Overall, I'm really happy with it. Also, Mick was great to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He responds to messages very quickly, is very courteous, and very helpful. If something happened to my XiTone cab, I would definitely get another one.