[ReampZone] Deal of the month - Silver Jubilee $5!

• I know we already discussed this in a PM, but I really appreciate your awesome customer service @MentaL. I was really just joking around with you, but you insisted and went the extra mile, which totally wasn't necessary. I really appreciate it! Up to 1,145 profiles from you now, and I'm sure more to come!

• I know we already discussed this in a PM, but I really appreciate your awesome customer service @MentaL. I was really just joking around with you, but you insisted and went the extra mile, which totally wasn't necessary. I really appreciate it! Up to 1,145 profiles from you now, and I'm sure more to come!

That's an impressive collection man, almost as many as I got! I appreciate the continued support.

Hugs

• Just bought it. The best DI profiles I have tried so far. Really shines through my Rivera V30 cab. Good job man.

As with most DI profiles they seem to break (really inconsistent ugly sound - think loose cable) if you up the presence - any idea why that is?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hmm, never happen to me are you using the power rack or a power amp?, any details of set up??

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just bought it. The best DI profiles I have tried so far. Really shines through my Rivera V30 cab. Good job man.

As with most DI profiles they seem to break (really inconsistent ugly sound - think loose cable) if you up the presence - any idea why that is?

the Marshall isnt a bright amp, so your adding something artificial that it doesn't do naturally. The presence has minimal control over the actual tone so if youre going to add more, do it every so slightly as then your replicating the amp more naturally as opposed to the kemper 'guessing'.

• Hmm, never happen to me are you using the power rack or a power amp?, any details of set up??

Ash

Playing through my Rivera 4x12 V30 cab with my Powerrack. Try a high gain DI profile and add some presence. It's not only your profiles that are doing it. I just wondered if you had an idea of what is going on.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Playing through my Rivera 4x12 V30 cab with my Powerrack. Try a high gain DI profile and add some presence. It's not only your profiles that are doing it. I just wondered if you had an idea of what is going on.

use the X slot eq and adjust the HP/LP accordingly.

• use the X slot eq and adjust the HP/LP accordingly.

Not sure how the HP will add presence :) - Anyway not a big deal - just concerning that there might be something fundamentally wrong with DI profiles. I have made a ticket for Kemper and we'll see.

• Not sure how the HP will add presence :) - Anyway not a big deal - just concerning that there might be something fundamentally wrong with DI profiles. I have made a ticket for Kemper and we'll see.

well if its sounding too bright you can adjust the HP/LP whilst boosting the presence ever so slightly, i think the cutoff mark is around 12k usually on my profiles. You got an audio sample you can mail me? The directs are captured flawless so everything should sound perfect. If adjusting the presence is causing breakup then maybe there is something else going on? I assume you've disabled purecab and tried the standard factory reset options and so on.. ?

• I'm going to India tomorrow but will try to send a sample in a week or so. If you have a guitar cab you can try yourself (I suspect you do :)) . It's very obvious. Take a high gain DI profile and crank the presence a bit.

• I'm going to India tomorrow but will try to send a sample in a week or so. If you have a guitar cab you can try yourself (I suspect you do :)) . It's very obvious. Take a high gain DI profile and crank the presence a bit.

sure, if i get chacne tomorrow ill do that.