Amp Settings (Direct Mix)

• Just wanted to take a poll of users here.

I have recently found tonal bliss (for me anyway) by adding in a bit of direct mix into some of my heavier patches. It really brings out the notes to my ear and keeps the tone from becoming congested.

What are your thoughts? Direct Mix or no Direct Mix or ... it depends.

• I also add a little to the high gain tones. On clean profiles you can also add more direct signal or at least more than 2 and it's also magical.

Thanks Dean,

I hadn't thought of using it for the clean tones. Mostly, I noticed how much more defined the distorted tones were with a little (1-2 for me as well) direct mix.

• I 'm new to Kemper asd was using the Direct mix by way of doing exactly what you guys are reffering to . Some how had a 'guilt feeling' that I wasn't supossed to use itfor that.. Nice tosee Ihad worked something out for my self by my ears and had it confirmed bythe threads above. Have learned that not all profiles are for me and that I have a bit of work to do in terms of settings i =n order toget the sounds that I like and prefer for my playing.. Still love it to bits even if it is a phaph to use it......! Thats before I even think about working out how to use the remote pedal..