G-system limited

• Anyone out there using their G-System as a controller for the KPA? If yes, any config pointers would be greatly appreciated!

"One of my legs is shorter than the other and both my feet's too long" FZ

Edited once, last by ErikStam ().

• I have used a g-system for the past 5 years with my Hughes & Ketnner Triamp MKII. I profiled all 7 channels of the head. I then assigned each profiled channel to MIDI 1 thru 7 in the KPA. Then you can just creat effect patches on the g-system and assign the amp that you want by assigning it to the corresponding midi channel. Works perfect for me. I use the the pitch and compression effects from the g-system and the delays and verbs on the KPA (bc I want to run stereo)

Hope that helps. I think they are a perfect fit for each other.

• No I do use the g-system in stereo as well but the delays and verbs are in mono on it. Except for the ping pong delay. The mods and pitch are in stereo on the g-sys.

• Ok, thanks for the reply's people!

How did you guys hook up the KPA, in one of the G's loops or the other way around?

"One of my legs is shorter than the other and both my feet's too long" FZ

• 4 cable method thru return send. To make stereo you use a 5th cable out the L send of the G-sys into the alt input of the KPA and sets that rig "x" effect to "stereo loop".

• Here is my tips to setup Kemper and G-System ( Axe , Pod , Boss , Korg .......... ) 8)

1. Guitar IN G-S
    2. G-S Insert send ------ Kemper IN
    3. G-S Return ------ Kemper Direct OUT/ Send
    4. G-S OUTPUT Left / mono ------ Kemper Return Input
    5. G-S OUTPUT Right ------ Kemper Alternative Input .

Lock up " Stereo Loop " f.ex. on a " X " effect section

and vua la . You have all G-System and Kemper effects in stereo .

:thumbup:

Kemper Profile Amp - Kemper remote , Kemper Stage

2 beer or not 2 beer :thumbup:
    Mr. Serge

Edited once, last by mrserge ().

• Hello,
    Can you give us the different global levels you positionned in the GSystem Input/loop/haedroom/output volme position/output level in der to have the best result (without any clipping.
    Thanks in advance
    Armando