Perfect Mix Profiles

• Guys, i searched and could not find the URL or any post about them, only just found them via my Rig radar on Youtube (advanced technology :D )
    https://perfectmixprofiles.com/

Looks like they are doing rigs based on artists.

►Foo Fighters
    ►Guns and Roses
    ►Metallica
    ►Queen
    ►Nirvana
    ►Killswitch Engage
    ►Greenday
    ►Black Sabbath
    ►Muse
    ►Bon Jovi
    ►Evanescence
    ►Paramore
    ►The Killers
    ►System of a Down
    ►Dio
    ►My Chemical Romance
    ►Bundles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I put pmp in search and the url, nothing came up, hopefully i did not make a mistake and do a double post
    my apology if i did :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey Brother!! haha!, i am thinking about pulling the trigger on the sabbath stuff, Just gotta do more testing this weekend and will report :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Good Choice Brother, i will test that too!! plus kill switch engage.. :love:
    love and peace to Brazil!!! :thumbup:

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Click on MY link in OP, it will take you ;)
    or try this
    https://perfectmixprofiles.com/

Yes i had a break just now , i put 2 beers in freezer ( 2 beers cause i like stereo :P:D )
    I like the name Rig hunter... 8o

Yup no surprise he make typo in original video (i correct in OP ^^ ) because....
    notice in ALL the video's he makes another TYPO...he say all guitars record wiht kemper and PMP profiles?
    I am sharp...but i cant find my beeers...where are...OH no!! they are in freezer shit!!! :D

And where is he? :D why not post!!

Ash

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Sorry guys and girls.. i forgot to add, most of his rigs are refined using the
    seymour butts [Duncan] JB pick up in bridge position.

He has one other pick up in some other rig packs, why is this important?, owning every pack has taught me ONE thing, its
    Fing hard to get the sound you want unless the profiler shows what pick up he using and what position..
    he does that in his videos check them all out.

of cause some rigs can sound killer on ALL single/hum/active blah , but beside the point :)
    most need that info to get an accurate picture of what to expect.
    IT HELPS OKKKK? :)
    my 2 cents IN BIT COIN 8o:rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• seymour butts [Duncan] JB pick up in bride position

See more butts in the bride position? Man, I want me some of your beer, brother. :D

I see that you've edited it to read, "bridge" now. Too bad, mate.

Good find (the Profiler), Ash, and thank you for letting us know about it. It'll be interesting to see how much of the "authentic" sounds of the various artists is achieved through programming the Kemper and how much is down to replicating the original setups during Profiling.

Obviously there'll be a balance between the two, and IMHO, the more energy spent on the raw setups the better as far as the versatility of the tones goes. IOW, their ability to be taken to places other than the "intended" ones would theoretically be determined by the integrity of the raw Profiles.

• One day ill spell properly and Nicky will love me... :D
    Thanks man, luv ya mate OK ;)

I just read that 10 out of 2 people are dyslexic
    imagine inventing the word dyslexic for dyslexic people

Dont they suffer enough LOL
    its like me me ADHD, i have attention deficit... ow whoa a butterfly!! :rolleyes:8|

I meant to say :rolleyes:
    So Far the sabbath stuff is legit !!
    report on more soon. :)

Ash

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Hello my name is Michael I am one of the guys from PMP.
    http://www.perfectmixprofiles.com

First thanks to Ash for showing us to the community and for enjoying our sounds.

We know that PMP information is missing but we are learning. We are sound engineers and not web masters or SEOS. :thumbup:

All our packages are created by us with amplifiers, cabinets, mics and studio equipment, then refine them with Kemper options.

If you want any information you can write to us on the web contact.

If you want to know all the news I ask you to follow our youtube channel,
    there they will notify you every time we launch a new pack.

Enjoy your beers and you PMP Profiles.

Michael Martin

• If you want to know all the news I ask you to follow our youtube channel,
    there they will notify you every time we launch a new pack.

It would be a very-good idea to notify here in the "Commercial" section too IMHO, Michael.

No webmaster skills required for that, thank God!

Welcome to the forum, mate. 8o

• Hey Ash!

Did you bought the Black Sabbath pack??

Are you like??

• Confused because of the comma used instead of a decimal and that the dollar sign is on the right instead of the left. I don't get out much. Wasn't sure if that meant it was referring to some foreign currency.

Thanks for the clarification. Audio samples sound great!