Holy Grail of Sound

• yes, yes yes, after spending stupid money and wasting a lot of time i have found the perfect sound. My Kemper now just sounds
    like a monster. Clean, crunch or what ever u want.

After all these discussions about FRFR or Amp Cab I have found the perfect Setup.

And I have to thank all in the Forum here about the Yamaha DXR10 ... they freaking rock. But I felt that it had a little
    bit of wooom missing. And happily enough i had a Palmer Amp with 25 watt Greenback built in lying around. So I have
    the Palmer connected to the Amp output and the DMX over the Master Output. The Greenback always about 40% less.

OMG this is the Holy Grail. Not sure if Audio recording will help u but happily to make some.

Its just this little bit of Analog Sound the Greenback brings to the GXR to make it sound so so freaking big

best
    jas

• @SWASS
    I must admit that I still have to play the KPA over a guitar cab.Reading your post once again makes me very curious..

Another thing which I would like to try is to get me some new A/B-Box(I dont even know where my REUSSENZEHN-A/B is..lost it some years ago) and to use the KPA/FRFR combo on "the right" and a tube rig "on the left"..

I guess this would be the "ultimate test" for my Kemper(and the very last since I am almost completely convinced of this rocknroll machine).

On the one side a RevF with vintage orange 4x12 (no fx) and on the other this Kemper/FRFR-universe..

Some day I have to do this..some day..

• What is it now? DXR or DMX or GXR?