I'v got my KPA ! Sounds Great !!! IMHO better than my Axe Fx Ultra..

• OMG ..Deferent world from the start comparing to my Axe Fx ultra ..(even no tweeking at all) !I was browsing profiles and when reached Mesa one (maybe 10th rig in line) just got stucked with bloody playing :) and got crazy..Have to go for the gig now..damned...It' a shame it arrived today..no time to prepare for live gig..I'll be back babe :)

• It seems for some that this unit is exactly what they needed to get a good sound and not spend a lot of time tweaking.
    I know for me I have been playing more and tweaking less every time I play it. I used it today for 2 hours live and it worked perfectly, used the monitor out for my monitor and the line out to FOH board.

Not bashing other products I just think this fits some of us that have been looking for something like this for a while. I know i have and I'm really excited about where this will be a year from now.

• Man am I with you guys! Sold my AxeFxII today to a Canadian & I'll never look back. My whole guitar playing creativity became a "stuck flow". Well now its flowing like a Tsunami wave!

CH 8)

I know what you mean :-)..

The sound I've got now with Kamper KPA is just real and alive..Just feels completlely like real amp..Amazing :-)..Thanks Christoph for your hard work and creativity !!!

• Yes, same here - I sold all other digital stuff - the only remaining modeling gear is in my iPhone.

And my AxeFx II profiles help me to still compare ;)

I thought I would miss the great AxeFx effects - but use the KPA raw in most cases - sone overdrive, delay, reverb - all sounds great.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I thought I would miss the great AxeFx effects - but use the KPA raw in most cases - sone overdrive, delay, reverb - all sounds great.

Yep me too. I always thought loads of fx sounded good on modellers, not so great on real amps (unless you're going into U2 or pink floyd territory.), and so it is with the KPA. Profiles have such life to them too much fx can actually spoil it if you're not careful.

• Yep me too. I always thought loads of fx sounded good on modellers, not so great on real amps (unless you're going into U2 or pink floyd territory.), and so it is with the KPA. Profiles have such life to them too much fx can actually spoil it if you're not careful.

True ! For first time I enjoy playing guitar with no real amp (modeler) without any effects at all ! Did you check Tony Mckenzie's profile Divided By 13 !? I love it !

• My Axe Ultra lasted 2 days after a single session and 2 profiles with this: I don't truly require 2 chains with 4 delays and whatever to get my thing going, and it does one thing no other unit had so far, which is to get that "urgency" to the attack that some amps have. I'm sure you'll be delighted with yours as well. :)

Happy new gear day! :)

• My Axe Ultra lasted 2 days after a single session and 2 profiles with this: I don't truly require 2 chains with 4 delays and whatever to get my thing going, and it does one thing no other unit had so far, which is to get that "urgency" to the attack that some amps have. I'm sure you'll be delighted with yours as well. :)

Happy new gear day! :)

Yes,attack thing is amazing with KPA :-)..

• Most of the patches just sound more open to me. The Axe FX, and other modelers for that matter just seemed kinda blanketed, a little too direct and filtered, the kemper can sound open and real like the real thing!!

• Most of the patches just sound more open to me. The Axe FX, and other modelers for that matter just seemed kinda blanketed, a little too direct and filtered, the kemper can sound open and real like the real thing!!

Got my KPA today, the same thing I've experienced immediately, even with the first preset I've played through, and then all of them. Just wonderful.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.