Better way to browse fx presets is required.

• Please change the way pre-sets are selected. The 'Type' knob should select the pre-set type (BOOST, CHORUS, etc.), and the 'Browse' knob should scroll through pre-sets of that type, starting at the first, or wherever it was left last time.

The current behaviour, i.e. Type knob selects a default effect of that type, is surely NOT what was intended.

It is a real nuisance to be required to scroll through all previous pre-sets to get to delays, wahs, etc. I am sure that the life of the Browse knob must be greatly shortened.

In the absence of a proper editor, I don't think this would be a major hassle to implement. Please!

• +1

In the meantime, I have made a gate and an eq preset and named them "A eq" , "A Gate"

(you could make what ever to get where ever)

I use the browse knob first and select A Gate or A EQ and then use the type knob to go from there. That way I can skip all the delays and boost/drives. Hope this help!

Cheirs!

• This has been said and supported by many members here, including myself, amclw1.

In fact, I've offered suggestions as to how to implement skipping to the middle and end of lists too, which, even if the type knob restricted the presets on offer to the chosen flavour, could be quite-long.

I'm certain the team would be aware of this request by now; it's only a matter of time, IMHO, 'til we see, at the very-least, the basic behaviour you outlined. It's what one would expect, and we've seen it in synths and outboard effects units when choosing effect types for many years.

+1

• This is a great idea! - I just spend five minutes doing it and it's much much better. Made a video of how easy it works here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for the tip!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited 2 times, last by musicmad ().