HighWatt Pack from Top Jimi

• Hey Kemper Fans,

We're happy to announce the new "HighWatt Pack" from Top Jimi Profiles (31 Profiles), which seeks to recreate the sound of an all-original 1974 HIWATT Custom 100 DR103 (100 Watts).

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Vintage 12" Fane and 1970 Celestion 25W Greenback

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 4

Profile Type: Studio and Merged

I love these profiles for vintage British, high-volume, crunch tones. The two speaker varieties used give the profiles very different flavors that are still from the same tonal family. Perfect for rock tones where you don't want to lose clarity of tone. Also fantastic for blues or country.

HIWATT DR103 Background Info: The DR103 is the amp that started it all for HIWATT. The preamp features high and low sensitivity inputs and normal and bright options on each. The amp uses Partridge transformers, EL34 power tubes, and produces less gain and more headroom than comparable Marshalls. HIWATT 4x12 cabinets were loaded with Fane speakers.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiles available here: http://topjimi.com

Thanks, and let us know what you think! :thumbup:

-Jimi

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi,

just wanted to say I bought this one earlier this morning and I just spent a good hour and half noodling around.

What can I say? I absolutely love this profile and it may as well be my favourite so far. There's not a ton of gain on hand but the actual tone is really good. He captured the Hiwatt pretty well, wow...back to playing :)

• Nice crisp character in this set - almost hi-fi. And very flexible. You can put any pickup through it and play lines in any register or riff on chords and it all sounds fine on the same profile. Makes you want to set the metronome on 80 bpm and start getting your Gilmour on.