Topjimi Profiles

• I just bought the Topjimi Brown Sound, Mark V, and AFD profiles. The Brown Sounds profile is killer right out of the box! However, the AFD profiles are really bad and the Mark V profile pack isn’t that great either. I am new to the Kemper so it has to be me. I’m playing the Kemper direct into a pair of Yamaha HS-8 with a Les Paul. Here’s my question:

When I change the Topjimi AFD profiles to another Marshall Vintage 30 cab located in another profile, all of the Topjimi AFD then sound great. But stock from Topjimi they sound shrill (yes, his profiles appear to have a cab, I believe that’s called a studio profile). Am I missing something? Everyone raves about Topjimi so I want to make sure I’m doing everything right. Any suggestions?

• Top jimi's are really great profiles : the ones marked with M are merged , perhaps there are some direct profiles as well , which means no cab is included (sounds shrill)

you can see in rig manager if cabs are included as well as other information

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• As I mentioned in my opening post, it's user error. The Kemper is brand new and I'm getting used to it. I played it all day yesterday and my ears were toast from all of the different profiles I was listening to. This morning (with fresh ears), the AFD profiles sound much better. It's funny how that works sometimes. Seriously, if you haven't checked out Topjimi's Brown Sound pack, you should...it's awesome!