KPA suprises me with great sound

• Yesterday, I took the KPA for the first time to our rehearsal space and played it through a dxr10 speaker. I was very sceptical, whether the sound of the KPA could keep up with my buddies Marshall and Fender tube amp. And what a surprise, the KPA did not sound that good in my home recording studio, but at the rehearsal space it sounded great.

Even my tube amp buddy had to admit, that the KPA sounds like a real tube amp. For the first time I was really impressed and surprised, b/c I did not expect the unit to sound that good.

I used ReampZone and Michael Britt profiles for classic rock and blues.

bbb

It' s only Rock n Roll, but I like it :D:thumbup:<3

• I'm guessing it didn't sounds as good in your recording studio because of either the acoustics, or because when you were with him, you were able to directly compare a tube amp to the kemper and hear how small the difference actually is.

• I'm guessing it didn't sounds as good in your recording studio because of either the acoustics, or because when you were with him, you were able to directly compare a tube amp to the kemper and hear how small the difference actually is.

I even found that the KPA sounded better than the Marshall and the Fender for some strange reason. Although, These are good tube amps: Marshall JMP and Fender Delux.

bbb

It' s only Rock n Roll, but I like it :D:thumbup:<3