Low volume using Line 6 HD500x with DXR10

• I know this is the Kemper forum, but people on here seem really helpful, so I'm going to ask anyway. I'm playing somewhere, this weekend, that I'd feel more comfortable taking my HD500x to than my Kemper.

I hadn't really touched the HD500x since I got the Kemper and DXR10, until I tried setting up some patches, a few days ago. I have the HD500x hooked up to a Yamaha DXR10, using an XLR cable. I have the master volume at 3 o'clock with channel levels typically around 3 o'clock, as well. I have to turn the volume on the DXR10 up to about one o'clock, just to get to decent Madison Square Living Room sound levels.

If I use a Kemper, through XLR, set at -15db I can barely touch the volume on the DXR10 to get to a decent sound level. Same thing if I hook my cell phone up to the 1/4 input. I can put the volume on my phone at max, put the DXR10 at about 8 o'clock, and have it shaking the floor.

I have no issue with the HD500x through the Line 6 DT25, using Line 6 link, so I'm 99% sure that I'm doing something wrong, but I can't quite figure out what. Does anyone have any possible idea as to why my levels are so low, using the HD500x with the DXR10?
    Thanks.

• Which one of these settings are you using? My Pod XXT Live is no where near as loud as my Kemper to DXR10. I'm assuming Studio/Direct would be the choice?

With the POD HD500X, you have a few different options for I/O: Inputs, Outputs, and S/PDIF Outputs.
    To access these options, you’ll want to press and hold the View button to access System Setup.
    From there, you can access the Input menu by scrolling to page 3 using the 4-way Navigation Pad. From here, you can choose which hardware input you are using on the back of the POD HD500X.
    The Output menu is located on page 4. Knob 1 will select your output mode. There are 5 different output options.

• Studio/Direct – This mode is for connecting directly to a mixing console or recording device.
    • Combo Front – This mode is designed for connecting to the front of a combo amp and has 3 options to fine tune your tone. The Lows option, controlled by knob 2, attenuates your low frequencies. The Focus option, controlled by knob 3, increases the overall midrange. The highs option, controlled by knob 4, attenuates the high frequencies.
    • Combo Pwr Amp – This mode is designed for connecting to the power amp section of a combo amp.
    • Stack Front – This mode is designed for connecting to the front of an amp head + external cabinet stack. The controls here are the same for the Combo Front.
    • Stack Pwr Amp – This mode is designed for connecting to the power amp section of an amp head.