First day with Kemper....My story.

• I'm not a telecoms guy, Im Head of IT so my main responsibility is disaster recovery, security and infrastructure design and builds. I just know a little about Telecoms. We use an avaya IP Office system with IPOCC, multiple locations and I designed the DR side so was recabling, building in switch resilience and testing DR for a multi million pound project we have starting in a week.

All fun and games. I only have a small team to manage and as I'm the most technical I always get my hands dirty....... In fact Im not one for letting your team do all the work and I enjoy keeping my skills up to date.

Mike

• Great story ( except the telco bit :) )...

The remote is great, perfect live tool, combined with the pedals. Volume pedal when set to zero automatically goes to tuner, you can set either a wah ( I use touch so no button to click) or even whammy features.

You can activate multiple stomps with one press, memorizing settings is so easy, one cable to connect including power...the list goes on...

Morph I don;t use to morph per se but to selectively boost/instant changes...so for my rhythm sound I have a little more volume for riffs set to morph instantly without taking up a separate slot.

• Many apologies for the derail. :rolleyes:
    I was experimenting with morph/boost yesterday. I think I might use that.

• I was experimenting with morph/boost yesterday. I think I might use that.

Morphing can be used with any of the variable parameters, and not just the effects and stomps. The possibilities are endless ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Many apologies for the derail. :rolleyes: I was experimenting with morph/boost yesterday. I think I might use that.

I'm an IT manager so no worries on the derail :)

As the guys mention its an interesting option. I use in the same way as Finally does, just to increase a bit of gain and volume and in some cases effects.

Initially I saw no value in Morphing because the progressive addition is of no interest but I use it to extend my options within a performance. In performance mode ( if you've not found this yet) you set up your amps etc as with most other multi-effects units, with a number of banks. Within each bank you have 5 sounds that you can add switch stomps on or off. With Morph, you can effectively double the number of sounds to 10, by changing the parameters on each ( adding volume, a bit more cut, some delay etc) with the touch of a button.

For example I have a solo preset but press it again ( morph) and it adds a bit more delay and reverb so I have a effectively 2 variations on my solo sound without taking up one of the 5 slots or changing banks..

There are restrictions with morph, it does change the profile just parameters within a profile, or switch effects on or off ( but you can achieve the same by having an effect on but set to zero mix).

Its the best function that I thought I didn't need :)