Profiling suggestion

• This is something suggested by sheguitarplayer and it's a great idea.

To those making Profiles, a suggestion.
    Whilst you're in the process of making Profiles by miking your amp/s, shoot a DI profile at the same time for those wanting to go the poweramp/cab route.

• Monday Im going to be profiling a Dr. Z, a 1980 Marshall, and a few Fenders. What is the process of doing a DI Profile? Out of the amp into a di into the Kemper? I dont have a load box, is this safe to do? These arent my amps so I ned to be careful as they are extremely pricey. Also if anyone out there has a Peavey Triple XXX they can profile Ill be your best friend for life :D . I know its not a boutique top dollar amp, but I have a love affair with this particular amp. I had to sell it 4 years ago and I have never stop longing for "that" tone.

• Also if anyone out there has a Peavey Triple XXX they can profile Ill be your best friend for life :D . I know its not a boutique top dollar amp, but I have a love affair with this particular amp. I had to sell it 4 years ago and I have never stop longing for "that" tone.

Well, here's a JSX Profile.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/551117…35%20-%20JSX%20ULTRA.kipr

From what I've read online most guys seem to prefer the JSX to the XXX.

• Monday Im going to be profiling a Dr. Z, a 1980 Marshall, and a few Fenders. What is the process of doing a DI Profile? Out of the amp into a di into the Kemper? I dont have a load box, is this safe to do? These arent my amps so I ned to be careful as they are extremely pricey. Also if anyone out there has a Peavey Triple XXX they can profile Ill be your best friend for life :D . I know its not a boutique top dollar amp, but I have a love affair with this particular amp. I had to sell it 4 years ago and I have never stop longing for "that" tone.

If the amp has a line-out then it is safe to do. However, if it doesn't have a line out then you absolutely need a load box to take the place of the speaker. Under no circumstances connect the speaker out without a load box to the kemper as that will be a very costly mistake....you will blow the kemper and probably the amp too !