FJA Mods FD Mod Marshall profiles

• I threw a quick Facebook live video up today of an FD Mod DI profile being played thru a tube power amp into a Marshall 4x12 with Celestion 65's.
    I'm up to 210 profiles of this a Marshall I modded and the Metalhead modded Marshall it's patterned after. There's a possibility that Metalhead amp may be the amp Dino had stolen in the late 90's. I can't play like him and I'm not using a dropped tuning, but you can get an idea of the tone.
    Profiles were made with 3 different cabs using Celestion 75's, 65's, and G12H30's as well as DI's. I used a combination of 4 mics mixed in every possible combination. Most profiles aren't tweaked at all. There are several that were tweaked a bit.
    FD Mod profile video

• Guys these profiles are scary good... I do admit I bought 5 merged profiles and I used my own personal favorite cabs ( tonehammer/deadlight studios) but I can without a doubt say some of these are my favorite high gain profiles of all time. For those with a low tuned guitar you will be in love. Boosted with the green scream yields some of the most brutal and punishingly tight profiles I've heard in awhile. Check out deadlight studios Marshall 1960AV cab on axis with a single 57 with some of these and prepare to be floored. That grinds midrange that is in Dino's tone especially demanufacture era is there, I can see why he thinks this head sounds a lot like his. And jerry was nice enough to send me a few freebies! I'll post my favorites tomorrow, but absolutely worth the buy. Make sure to check out the profiles with bass boost.

• Yup, love that cab man, Deadlights cab is great on most profiles, now how does this work, i pick a list of profiles from the pdf here?
    http://www.fjamods.com/Kemper.shtml

And its 3$ a profile???. Be good if there were packs my friend with some audio for them.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yup, love that cab man, Deadlights cab is great on most profiles, now how does this work, i pick a list of profiles from the pdf here?
    http://www.fjamods.com/Kemper.shtml

And its 3$ a profile???. Be good if there were packs my friend with some audio for them.

Ash

I offer deals if you want a bunch. Guys haven't seemed to want packs that have bought profiles from me. I did have them listed on my site but I've got so many different amps up now and I add to the various type of mods that as I mod more amps so it was hard to keep up.

Profiles isn't my business so time is limited. Repairing, modding, and custom builds is how I survive. Working alone here it's hard to find the time for sound clips and a fancy site for the few profiles I sell. Maybe someday! :)

• I offer deals if you want a bunch. Guys haven't seemed to want packs that have bought profiles from me. I did have them listed on my site but I've got so many different amps up now and I add to the various type of mods that as I mod more amps so it was hard to keep up.
    Profiles isn't my business so time is limited. Repairing, modding, and custom builds is how I survive. Working alone here it's hard to find the time for sound clips and a fancy site for the few profiles I sell. Maybe someday! :)

I can vouch for Jerry...he is good people! He has been a contributing member of the old HCAF and Rig-Talk forums for years and has a ton of credibility (not just with me). Looking forward to purchasing some of these profiles!

• Well since Chad has spoken thats the end of my wallet as usual :D
    Jerry just PM what ever a deals for the BUNCH, or a full pack.
    I dont like messing around with a few like to test a bunch :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I can vouch for Jerry...he is good people! He has been a contributing member of the old HCAF and Rig-Talk forums for years and has a ton of credibility (not just with me). Looking forward to purchasing some of these profiles!

Thank you! Give me a shout when you're ready.

• Thanks Jerry, no Prob just let me know how to proceed to get a deal on a Bunch my friend, will pick them up right away :)

Ash

• Completely satisfied on the LP with
    The JTM45 M1A and M16A Rocked my balls off
    Lots of clarity and definition
    Good diversity o tones in the others
    pretty authentic Marshal tone IMHO

Wish you had a full pack and packs brother i pick them up in a heart beat :)
    Really happy with these Jerry, good job brother, well i asked you to send
    me some thing that rocked my balls off and you did :D

Ash

• Hi man!
    I would like to buy a bunch too..

Cheers!

If anyone is looking to buy profiles just shoot me an email with the profiles you're after from the list on my site. If you're not sure tell me what kind of tones you're after and I'll help you choose what will get you there.
    [email protected]

• Thanks Ash, I'm glad you liked them. The JTM45 has my FB Mod done to it which is an Aldrich type thing.
    Most of my profiles aren't tweaked at all, just set the amp and profile it with several mic combinations. I just started making some adjustments during the profile process to fine tune them. Most of the studio profiles sound a little better with some Pure Cab dialed in.
    Jerry

• Jerry you certainly have got some quality in these man, yup got a bit of the RAW and the Aldrich going on, remember to tell me when you do an every thing pack please Brother, i bet there are plenty of Gems in there

Ash