Creating and Deleting Performances

• Newbie here, so be gente. ;)

I am trying to use Rig Manager to make my first performance. Here are the steps I took:

1) On my Profiler (OS 5.3.1.13085), I used a blank performance to load multiple rigs as a way to easily AB audition rigs that I wanted to choose from.
    2) After I completed my auditions and decided what rigs to place in what slots, I rebooted the profiler and connected my computer and opened Rig Manager.
    3) Rig Manager asked me to update so I did. The current version is now 2.1.19.13125.
    4) I restarted the profiler and reconnected the computer after the profiler was fully booted.
    5) I created a new performance with a new performance name, loaded my slots with my selected rigs and named my slots.
    6) When I went to Performance mode on the profiler, the name of my performance was correct but the slots had the rigs from my last audition and no slot names at all.
    7) I deleted the performance from Rig Manager but it is still on the profiler after rebooting a few times.

I was going to try to delete the performance and start over but, I cannot find any way to delete a performance using the profiler controls. Is there such a way? Also, should not the profiler screen and footcontroller screen show my names for each slot?

Basically, my questions are:

1) How do you delete performances via the profiler and via Rig Manager?
    2) What is the "idiot's guide to creating and loading performances via Rig Manager"?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• I edited the bad preset on the profiler and now it works properly and everything shows up as it should. Odd that the slot names would not appear on the remote until I edited some other function in that slot. I would like to know how to create and load performances from Rig Manager. It should be a lot easier than scrolling through those rotary encoders on the profiler.

• 3) Rig Manager asked me to update so I did. The current version is now 2.1.19.13125.

The first thing I saw was this so I assume its a typo and you mean 5.1.19...

I am starting to think that some of the issues users like us experience (I have had similar challenges) is related to the OS of the computer we are using to connect .

• Thanks, but 2.1.19.13125 is the correct and current version of RigManager for Windows. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit on my laptop that I use to connect. It may be a USB issue. I know some devices once originally connected to a specific USB port only want to work when connected to that same port. Fortunately, much like anything in the digital world, there are more than one way to get you where you need to be.