Maximizing powered Kemper poweramp section and other noob questions

• Couple of questions. I'll keep it brief :D

1. What is the optimum setting for the poweramp boost setting? Cranked or midway or... ?

My desired setup is powered kemper to onstage guitar cab (via speaker out) with cab block off and a feed to FOH with cab block on (via either Main or Monitor output)

2. If I want to achieve the desired configuration above; are the settings shown in the pic below correct?:

[Blocked Image: https://preview.ibb.co/kj6c0m/20171025_185610_1.jpg]
    uploads photos

• I tend to have my poweramp boost fairly high but not maxed. Not for any specific reason as its a fairly clean and powerful amp.

Yes you need cab off.

You need to set your FOH output level ( Main output) , most people have it at around -18db.

You also need to check volumes are not linked, so you can control the cab volume with the master and the output volume to FOH stays fixed.

One other thing, make sure you have checked your profiles through an FRFR cab before going direct to FOH. I found profiles that sounded good through a cab sounded awful through FRFR/FOH.

• Thanks for the reply! I set my foh level to -16db iirc. Volumes aren't linked. Oddly enough; my go to profile sounds great through FRFR (as I have been using it) but it's kind of dull through my speaker cab. I probably need to look into what I know is a merged profile.

• Merged profiles are probably the best solution but to be honest but I haven;t really bothered as I mainly use FRFR now. I didn't realize what a big effect the guitar cab has. I now only really use it for show and a bit of back line but I've learnt not to listen to it too much ( if that makes sense).