Member avatar / username decrypted:

• I like trying to be clever...and I fail most of the time.

Mine is my first name - Rich preceded by either an exclamation of excitement or dismay as in Look! It's Rich! or Look, It's Rich :S:/

Avatar is of my one and only guitar made specifically for me, a Ronin Badmoon. And yes, the stories of Ronin's amazing tone and playability are not fake news :)

Ummm...yeah...

• Mine is referencing Hawaii code. We love it there, go at least once or twice a year and we've adopted the saying. It was never intended to be so real for me considering my diagnoses lol. Life moves in mysterious ways.

The avatar is my favorite Hawaiian Island... Kauai! It's incredible there!!!

Yo, Ash, guess that makes me 26 even though I'm 44 lol, that's about right. 8o:D

• Hi, My nickname Waraba comes the desert of Mali. I was looking for a nickname in the 90's for internet and I'm very touchy about my anonymity.

I then asked a friend working in NGO in Africa about a cool nickname , he told me ' Waraba' means 'Lion' in Bambara , african Malian tongue

I was ok to be a lion ;)

The only drawback is that lots of folks think I'm either African or Arabian , but sadly I'm only a classic caucasian 46' male ( My grand Father comes from Ukraine, the rest of the family is French)

I wish I could be a least partially black ( like my children, as I live with a beautiful African lady ) , I would not have to pretend being as groovy as a black musician like the blues Brothers do ;)

And yeah that's me on the pic , the only pic of me playing a guitar , my beloved Ibanez Artist I acquired second hand in the early 90's. This one is still rocking my musical word and got some serious upgrade from a fantastic Russian Luthier in my Area as he built two hand-wound P90 for me. Killer tone ,appears on 80% of my recordings.

• Guitarmaniac was my nickname for years in the german Line6-forum. Over here this nickname was not available so I had to be creative...

Regarding my avatar: No...it's not me... :) Back in my childhood I was a fan of ABBA (still great music, so very well composed, arranged and sung) but in 1980 I heard "Touch too much" and was sold. Even though I don't hear much AC/DC anymore, this band made me play guitar.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Several years ago, I was in a hurry to set up an account and every username that I could think of with my real name, Scott, were taken. I finally got pissed off and entered NotScott, and it worked! So I use it on several forums now to save aggravation.

My avatar is Scott but it is not from several years ago.

• My avatar is the unseen half of the Vulgar Display of Power album cover, the guy throwing the punch at a shaven Dimebag/Kirk Hammett. Hairy hands, scary dude.

I may have even known Nathan Gale, though I think he was born Goggin, which was how I knew him... Lost track of him, I may even know how he got that "pet dog" of his and his fixation with the band.

I'm nightlight because I didn't want to be Jimmy Rage or Reggae Mangle or even Arvind Jayaram on these forums.

The multiple IDs thing is kind of like an MPD. But there's a back story to it...

Those of you in Europe may know about the riddle the Nazis were trying to crack with all that cloak-wearing, round table swearing, Knights Teutonic stuff during the great war.

The Nazis were always serious dudes, so why all that ass clown stuff? The riddle was "Save your father from the river of fire and put him in his rightful place."

The riddle actually ties in to an old Sanskrit story about a boy cursed to be born with deformities in seven places.

So I don't want to get into the solution (the Devil by God's side) or even how to contact the Occult (as the Germans tried and failed), but that MPD is like whack. Like seriously, seriously whack.

I used to rent a house where the rooms were red, white and black when I "met" the MPD.

I know, I know. I sound like some crazy man. I am extremely rational, I assure you.

Here's a poorly recorded video I did, I'm sorry that I couldn't hold the camera the right way, the bus was too close and I couldn't focus with my crappy iphone:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really have no reason to waste your time and mine. I plan on doing another one at some point of time with someone else holding the camera. That should be fun.

For the record, not the first time I've done that.

So... nightlight... Kind of like something that keeps at bay what's under your bed at night till it runs out of juice... Make sense?

Maybe, maybe not! Hahaha, take care, everybody. This is a great thread :thumbup:

• We have been over this already , that's really a photo of AJ deciding whether he should buy more music gear or not :thumbup: He buys as much gear as me lol

Come on guys it's the holidays :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.