Can we all agree on a list of 5 classic OD we would wish

• I agree. OD section needs a refresh and there is no transparent boost.

1. Klon Centaur (it's a must. It can cover from clean to mid gain tones)
    2. Fulltone OCD
    3. BluesBreaker

• Klon Centaur has generated a long list of clones in the market, and it has becomed as legendary as the Tube Screamer.

Maybe the text below describes its characteristics better than me:

"...This unique pedal can produce transparent boost to warm and rich overdrive tones, all with the signature mid-range boost that it is famous for." RigBusters Page.

"..The initial idea was to improve the TubeScreamer transient response and the midrange-bass frequencies in order to create a big open sound with a hint of tube clipping: the so-called transparent overdrive"

Since I see some Kemper users still using actual pedal Klon clones with the KP, I did open a separate thread:
    Should I buy a Klon Centaur clone or Kemper could get very close? based on this old tread Simulate the Centaur Klon in the stomp section - Profiler related ...

• VFE's Merman is the one pedal I can't see myself ever removing from the board. It's a klone but with adjustable direct signal. Every amp I've ever sat it infront of just loves it.

• how about some kind of Master Drive that has expanded options equivalent to the delays?

Adjustable noise gate(s)
    Full para eq and master tone knob
    Clipping options
    Multiple gain stages
    Pre and post compression options
    Input and output boosts

Or something like That? Chairs!

Klon
    Ocd
    Precision Drive
    Black Arts Toneworks Oath
    Some kind of Square wave synth drive

• @Awesome_Elvis yep, I’d buy that! There is no way Kemper can ever duplicate every OD that every user is going to want so why bother even trying. Even if they do prvide a model of a particular OD there will alway be people who complain that it doesn’t sound like the real thing to them. A mega controllable OD that lets you create whatever OD sound you want would be much better all round and much more consistent with the existing Kemper philosophy.

• @Awesome_Elvis yep, I’d buy that! There is no way Kemper can ever duplicate every OD that every user is going to want so why bother even trying. Even if they do prvide a model of a particular OD there will alway be people who complain that it doesn’t sound like the real thing to them. A mega controllable OD that lets you create whatever OD sound you want would be much better all round and much more consistent with the existing Kemper philosophy.

I would be pretty happy if the took the above template and just applied it to the existing drives. That would cover most and then they could throw in a couple more.

Now I'm thinking about it, some kind of OpAmp like option for the Amp block so when using a profile with a certain amount of gain and then adding an OD, the profile will distort more AND get louder instead of just compressing more. Ya know?

No but everyone can wish what they want. It doesn't mean the chances are it's going to happen. A wish is a wish. Browsing thru 8 pages now it's clear which one are most requested and the chances is a few of them will part of the Kemper eventually. Frankly I don't understand why Klon is so popular and requested. But hey that's just me.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I would be pretty happy if the took the above template and just applied it to the existing drives. That would cover most and then they could throw in a couple more.
    Now I'm thinking about it, some kind of OpAmp like option for the Amp block so when using a profile with a certain amount of gain and then adding an OD, the profile will distort more AND get louder instead of just compressing more. Ya know?

If you want it loader, just raise the volume. ;)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Erm surely we want the ability to profile OD pedals?

We don;t want our profiler with just more "models" of OD's ( yes I know we have now, I just assumed they profiled them in some magical way :) ).

OD pedlas are simialr ( ish) to amps in their gain structured approach, so is it that different ( yes I know I'm "reaching").

That would be a game changer.....for those who use pedals..to big an ask? Well if you don't ask...

• Pedal profiling/modeling... it does not sound difficult to do, for ckemper isn't?

• i guess if you wanted to go all out you could buy 2 kempers and the first one as an effects only unit 4 cable method with overdrives and stomps as profiles. You could profile any pedal as a stand alone direct profile and use that pedal profile to drive the profiles of your other profiler. And then, whenever they upgrade the exhisting stomps, you would have 2 profilers to run in glorious double stereo! :S