Group lock (solved)

• Hi guys, after my 18 month old girl had a knob twisting session with my Kemper all my stomp, amp, cab and effects are locked.
    When I go to manually unlock everything it keeps saying group is locked?

I know I'm going to kick myself, but can anyone help me reverse this.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Thanks Michael but no luck, holding the lock button in and pressing the stomp/ effect button just turns them on and off, usually when I lock things on and off I bring the effect into edit mode by holding the slot button press the lock button and exit, too simple, but now when I do this a message appears that the group is locked ☹️, does anyone know what the group the KPA is referring too?, I'm no newbie to the machine, was an early adopter, but due to life getting in the way have been unpracticed of late and have the feeling I might be missing something quite obvious, I'll hit the manual I suppose, I hate manuals.

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I haven't found "group is locked" message anywhere in manual.

holding the lock button in and pressing the stomp/ effect button just turns them on and off

holding the lock button in and pressing the stomp/effect button should switch the lock status for given effect/section.

• LOL, I knew it would be obvious, the problem was the buttons below the individual slot buttons labelled stomp, stack and effects had been locked so these are the groups it's talking about, thanks for your help guys problem solved.

• LOL, I knew it would be obvious, the problem was the buttons below the individual slot buttons labelled stomp, stack and effects had been locked so these are the groups it's talking about, thanks for your help guys problem solved.

please add [solved] to thread's subject, to help others in case..