I uploaded two Mark Cameron modded Marshall profiles to the exchange, very high gain.

• Just wanted to give you guys these two profiles for no charge. These were considered "rejects" by us for "Commercial sale" not that they are rejects by any means, it just means we did not think they were good enough to charge people money for.

The profile is what it is and does high gain very well. This is not the same profile or profiles of the same amp we offer commercially for 24 dollars.

These two particular profiles... the EQ is not very adjustable on the Kemper, its just meant for straight plug and play high gain awesome. The commercial version you can actually adjust the mids, highs and lows without it turning into a digital mess.

Let me know what you guys think.

It's free, it's straight plug and play Cameron high gain awesomeness. If you want versatility please look at our commercially available profile packs.

They are titled "Modern 1" and "Modern 2" by SuckerFreeGear

Edited to add, this is my first time uploading to the exchange so if you guys are having any difficulty or I screwed up somewhere let me know. Thanks in advance.

• I gave them an honest try, especially with all the hubbub surrounding the commercial ones. Wanted to like them.

Everyone uses them for different things and uses different guitars/pickups. For me the gain was just too saturated and left me with a fuzzy/boomy/round low end. Dialing the gain & bass back didn't really allay that, nor tweaking any of the output settings. I tried about 20 different cabs and got roughly the same results. I even tweaked more than I usually do to see if I could circumvent those issues and determined it just was baked in and there was no getting around it. I trust the commercial ones are far superior or maybe I just prefer crisper low end.

• Are you using headphones or an FRFR??
    Even the protoype (proto1ap) that J gave me is still as good as the hubba one here
    I still use it.. i am using a Gibson and Mission FRFR (Lars 1960av cab).
    Sadly I can't share it :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• On my monitors, which is pretty much how I test everything. Most profiles sound better through my Gemini 1-P, so I’m more concerned with how the direct signal translates for either recording or FOH. As always, no accounting for personal preference and YMMV.

• Thanks for the feedback but there is a reason these profiles are free. Our commercial profiles have an extremely adjustable eq curve and have amazing feel and response. These profiles lack it but are just more simple in your face "high gain" and that may not be everyones flavor.

• @MementoMori
    Brother please try the commercial rigs, i am sure J will refund you if your not satisfied but dont miss out on this man (please)
    RUN IT THROUGH A MISSION CAB ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @MementoMori
    Brother please try the commercial rigs, i am sure J will refund you if your not satisfied but dont miss out on this man (please)
    RUN IT THROUGH A MISSION CAB ;)

Ash

I'm also encouraged to buy these. Are there any good audio clips to hear?

That is serious money for me to spend.

I would expect them to be quite special then, to say the least.

I think there was some comparison put up, but don't remember.

PS: I suppose that discussion belongs to the commercial section though

PS 2: Tried the free ones, not a fan.