I uploaded two Mark Cameron modded Marshall profiles to the exchange, very high gain.

• Honestly, I was on the fence releasing these for free, Mark wanted these deleted and gone.

I know it was a bit of a risk releasing these but I also got positive feedback on these and thought it would be a shame to delete them for ever.

• Just tried the Modern 2 and it sound awesome. Yes a little gritty but wasn't intolerable. Can you get the same high gain from your commercial profiles by adjusting the EQ/Gain,etc.?

Thanks!
    . .

• Just tried the Modern 2 and it sound awesome. Yes a little gritty but wasn't intolerable. Can you get the same high gain from your commercial profiles by adjusting the EQ/Gain,etc.?

Thanks!
    . .

Our commercial profiles are on another level compared to these. You can adjust the EQ on on the commercial stuff without it going all fizzy like these free ones tend to. Money back guarantee on my profiles as well provided you give a valid reason as to why you are not happy with them so we know in the future what to do. So far I have only given out a handful of refunds and it was mostly to people expecting a real amp for 30 dollars.

• Dude where's my amp.?

Jokes J , still enjoy the prototype and put the 1.03 on the second kemper, just amazing having those 2 amp sounds man. Great to hear your still kicking, are any of the new rigs coming soon J?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Dude where's my amp.?

Jokes J , still enjoy the prototype and put the 1.03 on the second kemper, just amazing having those 2 amp sounds man. Great to hear your still kicking, are any of the new rigs coming soon J?

Ash

We've got this great sounding cab with greenbacks we have been trying to profile along with one of Mark's amps. If it works out well we should have our first merged/direct and studio profiles available soon.

• We've got this great sounding cab with greenbacks we have been trying to profile along with one of Mark's amps. If it works out well we should have our first merged/direct and studio profiles available soon.

How's this process coming? I'm thinking about getting the CCV800 profiles

• How's this process coming? I'm thinking about getting the CCV800 profiles

We got delayed, one of the speakers in the 4x12 started dying and I had to find an era correct exact replacement.

Also we have a fully loaded MEsa IIC+ head that belonged to Neal Schon that we are making a profile pack of as well.

• Hello everyone,

I have some more profiles I and Mark Cameron would like to upload to the exchange that you guys can try out, no charge.

Maybe I am missing something but due to the forum update I am having a hard time figuring out how to get these profiles up so the community can share. Is there a walk through or step by step so I can do this? I had no problem last year but for some reason I am not understanding the current information.

Thanks,
    Jason

• Just found this thread, holy hell this is the first time in ages I had back down on the gain! These are awesome, Thanks!

Thanks for the comment and we do offer a Commercial version of this profile where the EQ is actually much more tweakable for 10 dollars. It's on our "secret menu or catalog" meaning it is available through us with certain package deals or if you ask us for it directly but it's not "officially listed" on Ebay through our store.

Kind of like ESP guitars offers a explorer in Japan but it's not officially listed in their catalog you have to request it.

We always thought secret items like that were cool.