Kemper s/pdif and audio interface

• Just got a presonus quantum audio interface (using logic pro with it) and was told the best way to hook the kemper up to it was via s/pdif, which I've done, but not getting any sound through to the interface. Is there a setting within the kemper I'm missing or will it be on the quantum side?
    Thanks

• Just got a presonus quantum audio interface (using logic pro with it) and was told the best way to hook the kemper up to it was via s/pdif, which I've done, but not getting any sound through to the interface. Is there a setting within the kemper I'm missing or will it be on the quantum side?
    Thanks

Kemper -> long press OUTPUT page 1/6 -> rightmost knob SPDIF set to master stereo, if not set...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Make sure your cables are connected correctly. Out from Kemper to In on your Presonus. Set your Presonus to external clock.

I use the SPDif cables as well. I set my Kemper output level for SPDif to a good -12db input level on my Apollo and then made the SPDif level ignore the master volume knob on the Kemper. Otherwise, I would have to set the level again each time I connected it to my interface. Hope this helps.

• I set the Spdif level to whatever gives me about -12 peak input into my interface to prevent clipping and provide additional headroom to safeguard against digital clipping. I should have clarified that. I don’t set the number to -12 on the Kemper display. I just turned it on and I see that number is -8.1db.

Sorry for the confusion. Also, the parameter to uncheck is called SPDIF Out Link. This keeps the level into my interface from changing when I twist the Master Volume knob. Just a suggestion.

• There should not be a difference in turning down the Rigvolume or turning down spdif...am i right?
    Yes there is no clipping with spdif at zero but i still don´t want to track that hot. I usually track guitars around -10 to - 6 maximum peak.
    So turning down SPDIF is the easier solution for me