Profile Normalizing

• I wonder why the profile are not all of the same level - it would be so much easier.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• ....because the amps are not? Just guessing....Automated normalization of patches/rigs/profiles is something that has been asked forever, on every single modeler/digital gear on the market and, AFAIK, nobody ever did it...This could actually be a good business project for you, lot's of people would buy it.... :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, each amp sounds different - but I found that when I profile an amp (at the same setting) and only change 'return level' or the level of my preamp or the mic placement - I get different output.

Unfortunately seams there be no such thing as normalize after profiling (or it works not for me) and I have only one LED to set the level right in the first place - would be much easier if we would have an accurate level meter for profiling ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• +1, if you had a input level meter, you had a reference for the profile's volume.
    Normalization would still be good.

• The Profiles are normalized.
    But the normalizing not always be perfect, as e.g. a large bass responce will produce a high level, but not such a high loudness.
    The result is that bassy profiles will "sound" lower in volume. Is that what you are experiencing?
    The factory profiles are all normalized during profiling, and were not corrected afterwards. Pretty equal level still.

Please try Public Beta 1.04, as there is a fix of the Return Level setting, that has an impact on the normalizing.

CK