Just a Display on my Pedalboard?

• Hey guys,
    I'd like to know if there's a possibility to run just a LCD display on my Pedalboard with the layout of the Kemper (or Remote)?
    In other words:
    Can I hook up a LCD display via Ethernet or MIDI from the Kemper to see what Rig I'm in without looking over to the Kemper?

I was researching and found nothing about this topic. There are, however, some diy remotes that are run by an Arduino Board. Any Ideas, suggestions or even manuals?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers.

• After working on this every now and then for a very long time, this has become a "real" product earlier this week - I mean something you can actually buy. (serial nr. 001 is on its way to joogi by the way). For those wondering what this is about, you can find the most detailed info by downloading the user manual over here .

I also decided to release an add-on for connecting up to 4 expression pedals which are fully programmable (they can control multiple devices simultaneously, send any CC number, do different things depending on active rig, have a programmable sweep range and sweep curve, you name it). More info on that add-on can be found in its own manual over here

If anyone wants to discuss these boxes or has any questions, i would suggest to move to the dedicated TinyBox forum (which is alive but has no activity yet) - it's over here.