Running kemper in a series effects loop

• Hello
    is it ok to run the kemper in a series guitar amp effects loop so guitar goes into guitar amp ( Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne ) input then cable out of effects loop to kemper front input then cable out of monitor output back into loop return . I want to use the kemper as an effects unit with a number of profiles set up just with effects , no stack module . Is this ok as I do not want to harm my kemper as to me she is god
    thanks kemper buddies

• You won't harm it. Turn the Clean Sense all the way down, as the loop output on the Mesa likely is hotter than what the Kemper prefers. It's not hot enough to harm the Kemper, unless you connect it to the speaker output 8) But you'd obviously want to avoid clipping the input...unless you like how that sounds.

• Thanks Trazan for your time and I will give it a go tonight, just a bit of fun !
    Also do you know is it bad for a guitar amp to use it with the kemper running into the effects return , so the guitar amp preamp is not being used only the power amp ie guitar into kemper then monitor or direct out send to guitar amp effects loop return
    I have been doing this with my H&K switchblade and have recently had it's power transformer blow and wondered if it is from using the kemper in the effects loop return, but I cannot see how this would effect the power transformer and think that this would have just been a fault maybe from a power surge, spike which we get a lot where I live, so have just invested in a new UPS with voltage filtering.