best (loud) rockerverb

• Since you made it easy to answer :D (what profiles you used plus what guitar and what style lol)

here are mine from the master LIST, yeah i have a big one baby... :P:D
    in order of loudness. (thats all the info you gave, be more specific ill give better answers)

ROCKVERB RIGS
    Double impact (loud)
    KOSTEN loud
    Mix Berlin loud
    RE amp (DAN) loud
    STL Will putney Fing loud
    CHRISEDKINSRECORDING ok loud
    Guido loud

they all have rockverb rigs that are loud and are good quality
    using a gibson and active pickups/strat

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• that goes technic, I'll try to be more precise then,

this amp sings at full volume, the clean channel cranks and the harmonics spray out (same for Crunch channel) with no high-end fizz. I haven't retrieved any of this in the freebies I tried, most of them are dark & dull as if the amp was profiled in an appartment at low levels

I'm not looking for hi gain in saying loud but for that rockerverb sound when at high volumes. I'm on a PAF LP which tends to darken the sound a little bit already. blues rock, alternative rock and heavy rock tones is my search.

you got a LP too, which profiles from your (OMGWTFBBQ immense) collection would you recommend for that?

cheers mate

• altought it looks like he's using pedals in front which may not be my initial search for that amp

I think there are profiles with and without boost pedals.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...