finalising profiles......levels????

• I started a serious profiling session last week to capture my Wonderland/SSS/John Mayer prototype amp.

I've done all the hard work now of doing the actual profiling and I'm now editing and putting it all together to sell as a pack.

OK, question: levels?

I have profiled the amp at different volume/gain settings. Obviously though the kemper just levels everything to the same volume level, so, If I'm putting a pack together should I go through the different profiles and adjust the levels so that 'wonderland-3' is quieter than 'wonderland-5' and then follow on to 'wonderland-8' etc ?

ands if so.........what should the starting and or end point be level wise?

This is my first foray into making a pack so it's all new to me, I have great amps and mic's etc and a studio so the source and profiles are great just want to make sure the finished product is top notch.

thanks

Marcus

• The sens settings control the relationship of the volume between clean and dirty sounds in the Kemper, this is up to the user to set. If they set theirs to be quieter on clean your cleaner profiles will be quieter just like with the real amp, if they set them to be level the resul will be no change in level.

• thanks Guys,

Basically we're talking about a clean amp here with a lot of headroom so turning up the volume doesn't really change the tone so much just the volume level which obviously only has an impact in 'feel'.

I'll keep all my various level profiles then at the fixed level k|emper has set them at for my pack and let the user decide :D

just wanted to check what people want.

Marcus