Full set of Mesa MK3 Profiles

• Any impressions yet from anyone who has tried them ?

Through studio monitors, using a JB... I put a pure booster in front of the cleans to make them more lively. I doubt that I'd need to do this with more volume, but I like a little dirt on my cleans, anyway. I also turned off the delay.

I really liked both of the rhythm profiles and LD1 profiles for good rhythm tones.

I liked TMS MK3 BGN LD2G a lot better if I rolled down the gain to 6.4. It sounded fine above the 12th fret, but was a little boomy lower on the neck. It is probably my 5 inch monitors doing that, though.

TMS MK3 BGN LD2 wasn't as boomy as the other LD2G, but still more gain than I typically play with. I did like both of the LD2 profiles, with the gain lowered and your treble booster settings, as well. I wouldn't have thought to use the treble booster there, but I think I liked it better than the Tube Screamer. Great classic metal tones, like that.

Are you going to be doing any profiles with the OD pedals built in, like with your 800 pack?

• Thanks for the detailed observations.
    I don’t think a tube screamer works great with a Mesa mark series. They are tight enough without one and tend to get a bit “grainy” with one.

I think that once I get the 4x12 cabs done, it won’t be boomy. The low frequency resonance shifts downwards with a larger cab so any low mid woof will be improved with the higher gain sounds.

I don’t think a tube screamer works great with a Mesa mark series. They are tight enough without one and tend to get a bit “grainy” with one...

Glad you gave us the free TMS MK3 RCT SR profile WITH a TS808 (as tagged in the rig) nevertheless! It works and is my favourite profile so far!
    Would be nice if we can get the full pack this year ;)