Performance slots not loading and some vanishing

• So I recently started using performance mode for the first time, in conjunction with the remote and using rig manager.

I've noticed several times now that when dropping a rig into a performance, it won't synchronize up with the remote smoothly. Sometimes the new slot name will show but is "empty". Other times, nothing happens on the remote at all. Am I doing something stupid? Is this a bug?

Also, I've had slots in a saved performance revert back to a an older version of the original rig. This has happened with performances that have been saved for days, with the unit powered on and off, performances changed etc. Again, am I doing something stupid? Bug?

• Are you using Rig Manager to manage performances on the Profiler? If so, there are a number of things that could be confusing you. In my experience, it's MUCH easier to do all the editing for performances on the Profiler itself. I gave up with Rig Manager.

• Are you using Rig Manager to manage performances on the Profiler? If so, there are a number of things that could be confusing you. In my experience, it's MUCH easier to do all the editing for performances on the Profiler itself. I gave up with Rig Manager.

Yes, using rig manager. Are these known bugs?

• I'd call them bugs, but the good folks at Kemper don't agree. There was a workflow guideline posted last time someone complained about the setting up of performances and Rig Manager, but I can't remember what it entailed. Maybe there's a manual for it somewhere. I just find it counter-intuitive, especially compared to how the rest of the Profiler/Rig Manager integration works.

• I posted this a while ago. That might help you Block Inlay:

Here we go for the detailed instructions:

- Switch On the Kemper (chicken knob on "Perform")
    - in RigManager, at the bottom you should see All Performances -> My
    Profiler. Create a new empty performance (it will be called New
    Performance). Rename it from the inspector view.
    - Double click on the performance to sync it with your Kemper. It should have a default rig loaded by default (called "Crunch)".
    - Copy any rig from your local library or Rig Exchange (under "All Rigs").
    - Go back to your empty performance, right click on the first rig slot (should be crunch by default) and Paste the rig.
    - To preview the rig, either double click on it or press enter on your keyboard.

-Create a second rig in slot #2 of the performance (copy/paste)
    - Click on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to disable it).
    - Click a second time on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to enable
    it). this will make the 2d rig appear on your Kemper screen. The name
    will be wrong though (it will default to "crunch")
    - Double click on a different existing performance.
    - Double click on the performance you had newly created. That should fix any rig name issue.

that's all. Your performance now has 2 rigs, with correct naming. Nothing more to do.