[Tone Junkie] New 65 Lowman amp pack, 36 profiles, demo inside

• @Jonathanrsullivan - is there a key available for this pack to understand what the different codes are? You mentioned B means Bright Switch but what about 'V 4 T 6 B 4' in comments? BB? KOT etc.? Thanks

This is correct! BB is an Original Version 1A Marshall Bluesbreaker, Like the one John Mayer was recording, playing with etc. I've gotten so many requests for accompanying PDF's for additional information on the profiles I will be creating them for the packs in early December. Look out for that on the Website or join the email list.

• I would really love to see you to profile a fender twin reverb. Your Bassman pack is great. I am an owner of a twin reverb but until now no one has succeeded in profiling it really convincing (I have several profiles). Sometimes they are not bad but it doesn't t get any better than that. I would not be surprised at all if you could do the job.

• @Jonathanrsullivan love the pack on my studio speakers. Made a performance straight away and looking forward to trying them in rehearsal.

Quick question about the distortion sense which is set to -7.3 or so on the rigs. Why was it necessary to do that? Never noticed it before on profiles. I understand it tames the distortion and helps lvl the volumes but surprised it was needed.

Cheers

• @Jonathanrsullivan love the pack on my studio speakers. Made a performance straight away and looking forward to trying them in rehearsal.

Quick question about the distortion sense which is set to -7.3 or so on the rigs. Why was it necessary to do that? Never noticed it before on profiles. I understand it tames the distortion and helps lvl the volumes but surprised it was needed.

Cheers

Hey there, Glad you are digging them!

Short answer no. I had my Kemper set that way to balance out the volume at home but at the time I wasn’t aware that the input settings followed the profiles. I thought the were sort of always “locked”.

I recommend people leave it if they like it or lock there input settings at 0 clean sense and 0 distortion sense.

Right after the bassman pack I started making all our profiles with those settings at 0, 0

Cheers!

• It has rarely happened to me to be immediately satisfied with the commercial profiles, because normally it's necessary to change cab, equalization, effects, etc. All of this did not happen with the "Tone Junkie" profiles that I bought yesterday. Exceptional quality and dynamics !
    Through a 65 Lowman profile I found a sound very similar to Texas Flood (Stevie Ray Vaughan). I hope to do a Texas Flood video soon using this profile.
    Thanks Jonathan for your excellent work!

• It has rarely happened to me to be immediately satisfied with the commercial profiles, because normally it's necessary to change cab, equalization, effects, etc. All of this did not happen with the "Tone Junkie" profiles that I bought yesterday. Exceptional quality and dynamics !
    Through a 65 Lowman profile I found a sound very similar to Texas Flood (Stevie Ray Vaughan). I hope to do a Texas Flood video soon using this profile.
    Thanks Jonathan for your excellent work!

Joe,

Thanks so much man! I’m glad you're liking it. That was a really exceptional sounding Bassman we profiled for that pack, and I was really pleased with how it came out.

What guitar are you playing?

• Joe,

Thanks so much man! I’m glad you're liking it. That was a really exceptional sounding Bassman we profiled for that pack, and I was really pleased with how it came out.

What guitar are you playing?

I tested the profiles with a Fender Stratocaster ("Van Zandt blues" pickups).

• Great tone and playing, i went back for a better look, thanks to you guys for posting, yep there is some thing special about these for the Strat, just go look at 65 Lowman 6+ See you in a few days :D .

HW's rigs are certainly in the "first buy" for commercial rigs to get some one into the kemper, its certainly going in my highlight of commercial rigs thread which i hope to finish this year.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Awesome profiles pack! Was inspired by the sound and recorded a draft for a new song :)
    Still discovering Kemper, so I'm sure sound can be much better.
    Signal chain: FGN singlecut inspired by Les Paul Custom => Mad Proffesor FGC => Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal => Kemper

No post-processing.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.