amp, loadbox and torpedo

• Hi,

I'm considering buying an amp and a torpedo captor in order to use it in conjunction with torpedo plugin (..and in future torpedo cab) to make my own profiles. I really like the Kemper but I would like to play with my profiles made with an amp and pedals (maybe a vox with some ths or Friedman od). Do you think it's worth? how do I make profiles this way? in the manual I haven't found a method for this..thanks

Edited once, last by Ale ().

• You use the line out at the loadbox and go into the Kemper return. That type of profile would be a DI profile and then you would add a cab or IR that you like. The connection detail is shown in the manual but that is what you would do. Guitar into Kemper>>Send on back of Kemper to Amp>> Line out back to Kemper. Profile, refine, save, play.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• You use the line out at the loadbox and go into the Kemper return. That type of profile would be a DI profile and then you would add a cab or IR that you like. The connection detail is shown in the manual but that is what you would do. Guitar into Kemper>>Send on back of Kemper to Amp>> Line out back to Kemper. Profile, refine, save, play.

and the sound interface? I would use the torpedo plugin WOS for the cabs..