• hey Marcus, I just wanted to let you know these are from far the very best profiles I have ever heard. I've spend the night on them, I'm still amazed. They are another dimension from anything I have tried so far. Definitely my best purchase since the kemper. and oh, by the way, I'm usually not at all a clean sound guy, crunch is my game. That doubles the compliments.
    keep on, you're holding something. I'm definitely looking forward to your other amps (profile the ODS pleeeease)
    note: the studio profiles and merged are not fully identical, I know this is subject to discussions here on the furum, I prefer the studio ones, the are a little clearer.
    again, thank you

• @pamplemousse at first i thought he may be exaggerating a bit...
    Man WTF, i have not even gone past Land 3 studio Bright on the neck strat pick up
    Clean blues right amount of bass coming through both my stereo FRFR cabs, unbelievable quality

SRV was right, there is no better slow clean blues amp IN THE WORLD than a Dumble
    I aint' even gonna bother arguing, cause it will mean SHYTE, and i gotz beer to drink and blues to live
    Slide is coming out tonight baby..delta time

I cant believe i have paid 10 times the Price for quality no where near as good as this. :rolleyes:
    Do i need to say more? @Sharry please check these my friend

land 3 mid studio does some spanky SKA on the neck pick up, really dynamic
    Yeah these are not the typical

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• I have to say, one of the best clean profiles I have in my collection. W'land 6 Studio with my SVL Tele and my Mission Gemini 2... Heaven sound. With a Kemper GreenScream added it sounds great, with my Analog Prince of Tone in front it's simply sublime.
    Very impressed.
    Thank you Marcus!

• +1 for the Stereo Mission CAB
    IMHO the kemper is being held back with out a Good FRFR STEREO cab
    enuff said!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I have to say, one of the best clean profiles I have in my collection. W'land 6 Studio with my SVL Tele and my Mission Gemini 2... Heaven sound. With a Kemper GreenScream added it sounds great, with my Analog Prince of Tone in front it's simply sublime.
    Very impressed.
    Thank you Marcus!

Thanks BIll, that's great to hear. I think they sound great but I'm biased :D

Marcus

• Yes, one of the best clean profiles. Thanks Marcus.

One question. In the photos of this marvelous amp there are three switch to engage, bright mid and deep. I guess that the bright and mid profiles has the switch engaged, but any has the deep in the name. It´s this switch the dirty that you talks in the description? I never played a SSS/two rock but i thought that "deep" engage the extra bass punchy that i heard in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again, unos profiles cojonudos.

Thanks!

• I keep the deep switch 'ON' . I think it sounds better that way. It just shifts the bass frequencies into a nicer area with a strat/tele/P90 than with it off. The dirty switch is the local and global negative feedback. this is like a local presence control and when it's switched out will just fatten up the sound a bit and give it some volume bump. Obviously volume bumps get cancelled by the kemper so just a bit 'thicker'. As there are so many switches it gives a hell of a lot of possible combinations and I had a to make a decision about what to set the amp to for profiling. For me the amp has a sweet spot in terms of volume and tone and the profiles were all done around that sweet spot with the most usable variations from the switches.

Marcus