• I want to buy the John Mayer profiles, I don't use paypal, how can I pay you with my credit card? All the other profile sellers just take credit cards. send me a invoice or something so i can pay with my credit card.

You can use paypal with your credit card, you don't have to have an account. Setting up a business web site to take credit cards without paypal is really expensive. Unless I were doing this on a large scale it's not worth it.

Sorry if that's inconvenient but paypal is incredibly simple and easy, as I say , you don't even need an account anymore.

cheers Marcus

• I tried out the Continum pack just now, I have to make it clear that I hate John Mayor, but this pack of profiles is good. I tried them all out this evening with both a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop with P90s of mine and a Gold Fender Strat with some TX specials in it, and those clean bright profiles in the pack sounded really good on both of those guitars.

• I tried out the Continum pack just now, I have to make it clear that I hate John Mayor, but this pack of profiles is good. I tried them all out this evening with both a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop with P90s of mine and a Gold Fender Strat with some TX specials in it, and those clean bright profiles in the pack sounded really good on both of those guitars.

thanks. I've got to say that made me chuckle this morning (the hating John Mayer bit)

glad you like them.

Marcus

• Yeah haha! I'm 43 years old, my favorite bands are the hair metal from the 80s. I listen to REAL guitar virtuosos like Vai, Rhoads, Satriani etc, and I listen to REAL Blues like Stevie Ray Vaughan.... so when John Mayer started trying to get into the SRV thing and bought equipment like SRV etc and started trying to write Blues/Rock songs like SRV, it made me extremely mad, I see it as sacreligious, because JOhn is a Pop star, he always has been a pop star and he always will be a pop star no matter how hard he trys to change his style. And thing that really made me madder was when you are in forums etc seems like sooooo many people always say how talented John is as a guitar player, but I've just never heard anything "special" about Johns guiatr skills, sure if I had to choose between listening to JOhn or Lady Gaga, I guess I'd choose John cause at least there IS a guitar of some sort in his music. But Johns guitar skills are nowhere close to the skills Stevie Ray Vaughan had, an for sure aren't anywhere near the level of Steve Vai or Randy Rhoads.

But, the thing that makes me really, truly HATE every bone in Johns body is that he slept with Jennifer Anniston.... that tarnished Jen for me. I only like the one movie she was ever in, and that was Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg, but in that movie she was so beautiful, and she portrayed the PERFECT girlfriend, and she had the PERFECT look and body weight/shape/look. absolutley perfect.

And now if Jennifer ever wanted to date me, I'd have to say no, because it just repulses me so much knowing that JOhn was once inside her, it just grosses me out so much.

I've never understood what is it about John that makes him look good to women, I mean pop stars are supposed to be sexy, but Johns face, just always looked weird to me.

I keep hoping Jen and Brad get back together, because at least Brad Pitt was good looking.

I've listened to Johns records, and I just can't understand any of the appeal in him musically or otherwise.

• LOL, you know what's even stranger.

1: I toured with SRV in the 80's, my band were the opening act for his European tour and I got to jam with him which was nice. he was LOUD

2: I did a screen test for a role in that Jenifer Aniston movie.

3: I like John, two of my mates played in his band, Pino and Robbie McIntosh and they have only good words for him

Anyway, glad you like the profiles , important thing is to make music :D

Marcus

• My god man, not trying to start any drama here but jeez... You need to take this stuff to the Hollywood insiders forums or something. Anyway, norburybrook digging your profiles. Looking forward to more profiles in the future.