• Hi there Mats. Last days I've been using your Two Rock TS1 profiles. They really sound great. Thanks.

• thanks guy. I'm just weighing up if it's worth making a video, it's a lot of work for perhaps little or no gain. Personally well recorded soundcloud clips like I did before are fine for me as regard to whether I make a purchase or not.

OK, last week of my tour then I can get down to profiling again.

M

• Hi Guys,

Not played guitar at all for 3 months due to ill heath. I'm slowly getting back into it. lol

So I asked Marcus if these profiles were mix ready. They sound pretty sweet to me. What you guys think?

Video 1 is with Neck Humbucker Folreden Strat. Video 2 Single Coils Neck & Bridge Folreden Strat

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you enjoy.

John

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Sounds cool John. I like the folreden vibe!

• Thanks Frank!!!!!!! I love my Folreden Guitars more each day.

Really, they sound very cool. Maybe this summer I went to folreden to check them out. I am near to the border to the Netherlands and Bert will invite me to eat a Netherland fricandel ( a special meat sausage).

Cheers
    Frank

• Really, they sound very cool. Maybe this summer I went to folreden to check them out. I am near to the border to the Netherlands and Bert will invite me to eat a Netherland fricandel ( a special meat sausage).
    Cheers
    Frank

Awesome!!! I'm sure you will have great time Frank.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• John
    Great stuff, it's really interesting to hear how the amp(profile) sounds in different hands, so thanks for posting the video clips. Sounds great.

hope your health has returned :D

Marcus

• You are so welcome Marcus. I really like these profiles. Thanks for making them. Feeling a lot better now !!!

Edited once, last by johnboy10 ().