68' Fender Vibrolux/Alessandro profiles

• These profiles are from my 68' Fender Vibrolux modified by Alessandro. I purchased the amp and sent it to him to modify it to a point to point wiring and he also changed the OT and replaced it to a better one. There are 2 type of profiles the ones that are labeled "Rev" I used a 4 x 12 Marshall 1960B cabinet with Scumback speakers and the ones labeled"RevA" are with the stock 10" Celestion speakers. CST is the Custom channel and "VNT" is the Vintage channel, the numbers at the end are the volume levels. There's also one profile using the Fulltone OCD. I used A Fender Strat with Lindy Fralin "Real 54" pickups.You'll find the profiles under "George Alayon" I hope these profiles will work for you.

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Man, I'm having so much fun right now with Vibrolux, thank you so much. I've got a folder with your name on my computer now right next to many paid profiles.
    Thank you very very much, really ! :thumbup:

Edit, before posting: Every other amps are really good. Your sound/ears/guitar match my tastes for sure. Did I say thank you ? :)

• Thanks a lot! I tried all your profiles... You have a lot of good ones!
    I like so much your friedman/plexy and your vibrolux. Your shur is very good too. Very good work.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Cannot wait to try them :) If they are like what you put out before, a lot of jamming will ensue.