Black Friday

• Some expansion packs for Toontrack's EZ Drummer and EZ Keys MIDI.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Just got an email about 50 % discount about Native Instruments stuff.
    I realy don't need Komplete 11 but .... - okay lets see what else comes in :D
    ---
    Edit:
    Waves starts also black friday deals.

• There is a great guitar deal I am waiting for but I don’t wanna reveal It because everybody gonna buy and there will be no item in stock left for me :P

• I couldn't wait for Black Friday, so I bought a few things: one was this nifty JHS Booster Splitter. They were having a 20% off sale for Single's Day at the music store, so I picked one up to integrate into my setup. Works like a charm.

The other thing I bought, which I'm even more excited about, is Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio. My mixes really suck, to be polite, and I've always known it's because of the sub-optimal spaces I set my studio up in. So when some of the guys here talked about this software, I've really been hoping to get it. Glad I waited, because they came out with Reference 4 just a couple of months ago.

Well, just to give an example of how great I think this thing is, and why I would recommend it, listen to this mix. When I posted it, I thought it was the whizz, little did I know. In hindsight, you could hear only one synth, everything else was buried, making me sound like the guy Joe Bonamassa warned you about.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again, I'll reiterate it, sounded great on my monitors, so I was hoping it translated well. It's not too bad, but I tried out that software today... .And what a difference it made!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Note, I still haven't received my reference mic to measure my room, so this was pretty much mixed on headphones and I am super impressed. I can't wait to try this out on some metal mixes, have a feeling it's going to be massive.

If it goes on sale for Black Friday or even Christmas, I'd really recommend getting this if you struggle with your mixes like I do. Of course, take that with a pinch of salt... It's day 1 and I haven't even got my mic.

• Wow... what a difference! I've always used Izotope for mixes but this is impressive too. Thanks.

I'm waiting for some Yammy DXR / DSR FRFR's.
    I seeem to keep coming back to these even after all the demos and suggestions.

• Thanks will download. No black friday for me.I will probably geUnfiltered Audios Zip compressor that was just released a couple of weeks ago. Damn that's a really good vst compressor!

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• if anybody interested in EZ keys check TOONTRACK´s Mellotoon - 79% OFF (for 29 € only instead of regular 139 €) :)

also STUDIO ONE 3 - 50% OFF, Izotope´s Neutron Elements and other Elements 78% OFF ecc