Monitor volume question

• Hey all,

I am using the expression pedal on my newly acquired BJ Devices TB-11 to control the volume of my monitor. Works like a charm. My main out goes directly to FOH and I don't mess with it.

But I also want to use the feature that calls up the tuner when the expression pedal is at zero.

Is this possible when it is assigned to control the monitor volume? I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

If it's not possible, I think Kemper should introduce this feature (and I will add it to the feature request forum)

Thanks!

• ??

I currently use an expression pedal to control volume which mutes both outputs ( main and monitor).

It depends on how you have it connected but should work.

Please explain a bit more on how the expression pedal is connected and I assume you want to mute FOH and monitor ?

• that feature only works with the main volume pedal that sends CC7. Monitor level is controlled with CC73 and it does not bring on the tuner in the heel position.

Ah bummer.

Is there a reason that it does not work with CC73 as well? That's really the way I need it to work since I don't want to affect FOH volume.