Fender Tweed '59 Bassman Reissue 4X10 uploaded to Rig Exchange

• Newly uploaded...my Fender Tweed '59 Bassman Reissue 4X10.

One of my favorite clean tones of all time. Very sensitive to picking dynamics.

BTW, I run my amps a little bright; that's the way I like it with me Tele :)

I hope you all enjoy. I tested this live through a JBL Eon G2 in addition to direct recording via Logic Pro. It should be highly useable with minimal tweaking.

Here's a clip:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/johnny-navarro-lv/tequila-sunset

This rig sounds great with a bass guitar too.

This KPA amazes me more & more every day...

Peace, love & music from Las Vegas, NV.

Johnny Navarro
    http://www.johnnynavarro.com

• I'm an absolute beginner but managed to import today around 20 profiles from the rig exchange database.

All worked out fine but for whatever reason the profile "JN Fender \\\'59 Ba" from Johnny does NOT appear in the Kemper (display) like all the other profiles.

I re-tried and downloaded again just the respective file. When I plugged in the USB stick and pressed the import "button" the Kemper answers that ALL files already have been transferred....but still whether the profile "JN Fender \\\'59 Ba" nor the name "Johnny Navarro" (when sorting after author) do appear ....

Any idea ???!! Thanks a lot upfront!

• Hmmm...I have no idea!

The only thing I can recommend is to make sure you have the latest firmware and reboot. I'm running version 1.0.4.7097B.

BTW the display should read "JN Fender '59 Bassman..." (without the "\\\").

• it says "JN Fender \\\ '59 Ba" in mine :!:

Wow...sounds like a technical support question. Definitely beyond my scope. Sorry! I'm not sure if this is an export or import problem. Hmmm.

Seems like another thing to add to the "annoying" list...the title gives you more available character slots than can be shown on the display.

• Definitely something up with the "\" in the names. The Princeton Recording Amp profile has it too and both of these rigs aren't showing up for me.

I had it as well, but no issue finding it, I've just renamed the profile afterwards....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I've reported this oddity. Then I re-downloaded and decided to rename the files and erase the "\" in the profiles then moved them to the USB stick and loaded up. This time they showed up in the Kemper except still with the "\"...which I then erased inside the Kemper.