(Soundside) Pack#80 - Mega Bo 3 Kings

• For our 80th profile pack I was looking for something special - so I bought this great sounding and looking amp.

As with all our profiles - we buy the real amp - use them and create profiles from the great ones.
    (instead of just profiling some amp in a shop).
    By this we know the best settings (sweet spots) of the amp and the amps / speakers are brocken in.

This pack contains 35 profiles in total.
    All channels (Clean, Low Gain, High Gain) were profiled.

This amp covers a lot of tones from clean to very high gain.

IMHO is this the best Mesa amp up to today (and I used a lot of them - check my other profile packs).

Enjoy!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• The first sound clip is online.

I just plugged in some of my guitars and checked the profiles - as always - no fancy playing - no post processing (beside normalizing).

This profiles can be used for clean, blues, rock, metal and all kinds of low tuned guitars.

Enjoy!

(if you have some great user clips let us know).

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• I gotta say i'm quite impressed. It is one of my favourite profiles for high gain stuff.

I've done a demo here: https://drive.google.com/open?…mU0hZMmFpY1BfZjlPS0V1dHNr

What i've done for this clip:
    Profile (one of the higher gain ones) required some additional treble and reduced bass (my Les Paul is very bassy so I usually need to do this with all profiles)
    Cut off the highs and lows of the guitar tracks and that was pretty much it

https://drive.google.com/open?…mU0hZMmFpY1BfZjlPS0V1dHNr

• thats wonderful maidenesque

• Thank you for your support!

Here some more information about the profiles:

For this pack we created 35 profiles.

The TC50 is a 3 channel amp (clean, mid gain, high gain) - each channel has two modes.

We created 9 profiles of the clean channel (mode 1) - from very clean to edge sounds - with different tone stack settings.

5 profiles were created from the clean channel (mode 2) 'Clean Drive'.

11 profiles feature the mid gain channel (both modes used).

And finally 10 profiles of the high gain channel (both modes) - according to the manufacturer is this the hottest amp they ever created.

The channels 2 and 3 (low and high gain) feature both a 'tight' mode - and these profiles are very good for dropped tunings.

End the end of the day we think we have created a complete package of great profiles of these amp.

Enjoy!

• The user who guessed the amp used for this pack - please send use a pm.

For your free pack