Simple EQ for Input-Presets

• The Input Presets store the clean- and distortion-sensitivity settings to match f.e. different guitars/pickups to the current profile.
    This feature was implemented to avoid creating and saving different profiles for different guitars. In the "old world" this is comparable to the necessity of slight adjustments of the amp's gain-knob when changing from f.e. lipstick-pu's to DiMarzio Super Distortions.
    But we all know, that a change of a guitar needs also a slight equing to match the amp's response f.e. from single coils to humbuckers.
    A transparent humbucker-sound-profile causes a picky single-coil-sound while a good Strat-sound-profile ist too mushy when changing to a Les Paul.
    At the moment I have to create determined profiles for my strat-type guitars and for my humbucker-axes.

A prepared EQ-Slot (f.e. for single coils) on the Profiler could manage this perfectly, but costs a slot. (My slots are all engaged in most of my performance-profiles)

So an overhaul of the Input-section by adding a at least simple "tone-knob" (broad band shelf EQ) and the possibility to store the setting in the Input-preset, would be perfect.