Wah Pedal Always Turns On After Powering Up Kemper

• I have a Missions Expression Pedal that doubles as my wah and volume; it plugs directly into my Profiler Remote via TRS and TS cables.

Every time I power on my Kemper, the wah turns on no matter what profile is being used (as long as that profile has a wah assigned). How do I keep this from happening? It's not a big deal to turn the wah off after powering up, I just want it to not do this. Any suggestions?

• You need to change the polarity of the switch on the Kemper

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I have the same problem just start happening in the last six weeks. I make sure the wah is off when powering off, but when I power up, it’s on. I don’t rembering changing any polarity, but I’ll try this. Thanks.

• Ok. I have changed the polarity on the Kemper and I have saved my profiles without the wah on. I'm in the same boat as kempmel who commented above me. This started happening six weeks ago. Any other suggestions?

• Does it happen without the remote connected?

Without the mission connected?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I have the same problem just start happening in the last six weeks. I make sure the wah is off when powering off, but when I power up, it’s on. I don’t rembering changing any polarity, but I’ll try this. Thanks.

It happens once the remote powers up. The remote takes about 5-10 seconds longer to power up than the Kemper. The wah switches on as soon as the remote boots up.

• Had the exact same problem. Solved it by changing the polarity. Are you 110% sure you changed the right input :)

• Had the exact same problem. Solved it by changing the polarity. Are you 110% sure you changed the right input :)

Ok. Maybe I’m not changing the polarity correctly. I went into the system settings and inverted the polarity. Is there anything else I need to do to change the polarity? Thanks again!

• Ok. Maybe I’m not changing the polarity correctly. I went into the system settings and inverted the polarity. Is there anything else I need to do to change the polarity? Thanks again!

This one:

• Np. Glad you got it sorted.