Suddenly can't edit performances (solved)

• Guys

Having a strange issue today. I have loaded up Rig Manager and started adding parts to a song. Now I have issues with Rig Manager and the Kemper talking to each other where I can change performances in Rig Manager but the Kemper does not update. This leads to performances being incorrectly overwritten as in the mire of recording you tend to forget about this intermittent issue. This happened again today as a patch without a phaser took place of one that I have spent an hour perfecting.

I am now having another issue.

*kemper on and in Performance mode
    *Rig Manager on.

Go to performance, open the performance for the track I am working on so I can rename each patch in the performance to make sense on the Pedal board and also alter the tempo, now I can't edit anything. Changed cables, reboot PC, reboot Kemper..... Nothing, but if I hit Preview it works but loads the profile over a current one rather than changing the block. Is there a setting I am missing that has stopped the Kemper from being edited by Rig Manager.

Any ideas?

Starting to get to the point where the Kemper is becoming a distraction when writing music. I can't fault it for sound but 2 months in and I am finding myself behind the Kemper changing USB cables and restoring Performances the software has ruined or even worse spending an hour recreating the sound I have been working on.

Any help would be great as I don't want to have to upload all the profiles onto the Kemper so I have to edit everything on the unit.

Thank you

Mike