Remote stomp-switches assigned to locked stomp-slots are not saved. Bug or feature?

• I use a locked boost in slot X as a "global solo boost" in perf-mode. The boost is normally toggled with an external pedal connected to my Kemper Remote. There are however times when I'd like to switch on one or more additional effects along with the boost. These can not be assigned to the external switch as I don't want the assignments to be global. I therefore try to use one of the assignable switches on the remote instead. I can make all the assignments, for example slot X and Delay assigned to stomp-switch 4 on the remote. The LEDs light up and both effects switch on and off as expected. The problem is that the assignment to the locked slot (X) does not get saved in the performance-slot. When I later return to that slot I find that the remote's switch only is assigned to the Delay.

• Hey man I'm having the same issue. For a reason I can't tell, some effect buttons are set up without programming but some other do never keep saved. I have a rotary on slot X that I assign to remote effect button III and reverb+delay on IIII. They got erased as soon as I change performance. Funny though, if I assign them back on a given performance slot, they will be active for all slots within performance (and sometimes for the next performance as well) but if I go too far from my performance they go away and I loose button assignment. This is a real pain to me. I see it as a bug. It's pretty new though.

• I use Rig Manager to fill the performance slots (drag and drop), then tweak them individually on the KPA. It's not that bad and I actually prefer having the option to use those stomp/effect slots for other stuff. (eg: a couple of compressors and a noise gate for that Another Brick part II A solo sound)

• got you, thanks

I'm regularly trying new rigs and I want to A/B them in rehearsal that's why I need the lock to work so I can compare them with reverb/delay/EQ locked, and I turn them on/off during songs.

going per rig is safe but unless you are all set with your sounds (which I doubt if you are a KPA user) it is lots of time to have it all set