Bogner 101B blue and red channel, Fender Twin

• Thanks, Pete.
    Glad to hear your first gig with the KPA went down so well, thanks for taking the time to share the Profiles.

Just got into a 10 minute tweaking zone with the 101B Red, using a Les Paul.
    Wow, love it!
    Can see this Profile was setup for a gig & for a Strat, lot's of tricks going on here. :)
    Booster before the amp, Booster after the amp, a Phaser, a Flange, a Chorus, nice delay.

Using a Les Paul & playing at home through Studio Monitors, I lowered the gain to 12 o'clock.
    Talking glowing green lights here. :)
    Raised the bass by 2 lights, lowered the mids by 2 lights, raised the treble and presence by 3 lights.
    Lowered the power sag a little.
    Done, sounds great.

Going to check out the Blue channel Profile now.

Thanks again.

• I'm loving this Profile, it's just so sweet to play.

Little clip, first without the Treble Boost engaged, and then Treble Boost on.
    All part of the original brilliant Profile...using humbuckers here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/551117…er%20101B%20Red%20LP.flac

EDIT: If there was a Profile rating system, this Red Channel 101B would hit my #1 spot instantly, with a Les Paul, it's glorious! :thumbup:

• I love the Bogner Blue! overall very good profiles Pete. I would maybe suggest trying to combine 2 mics to give the sound a little more depth, or else in the future a different mic that allowed the sound to be slightly more open. I do love the sound, its there though, very nice...

• Very good profiles, Pete. Saved them in my favorite. Thanks!

BTW: the Twin is extremely good once that you balance the levels. One thing I've noticed on the KPA is tha you need to push the volumes a bit (cab and amp) to get the depth and the dynamics

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi Lance,

Great clip. Made me want to stop doing whatever and go play my KPA. :D

Thanks for posting. Will try your settings as well.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Love them with Tills Cab mixed T75 V30. I've owned a 101b and this have been my favortie amp (just too much compression and disapointing clean channel if played half power).
    You're very close of the blue i had in mind, especially when playing with the guitar volume knob :) don't hesitate to create new profiles

• Hi Pete,
    your profiles are awesome!!
    the red ch profile has become my favorite crunch :D
    while a lot of profiles sounds good on their own, your one sits VERY well in the mix (loud drummer & superego bass player)
    very very close to a real head with my RCF NX 12sma

THANK YOU!!!!!
    ciao
    Fabio