PRS Archon, KSR Colossus, and more profile packs

• Hello all!

I am Chris Tate, and I run Conquer Recordings out of Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. I have been making profiles for the kemper for a few years now, and I have compiled a huge stockpile of great sounding profiles. I have just finished my first few packs, and will be releasing more in the future. To start, I profiled the PRS Archon, the KSR Colossus, and the EVH 5150iii\Peavey 5150. I also have a ton of other free profiles on my site as well. I will post the store below where you can find these profiles, as well as sound examples. Just click on the images of the amp packs and you'll be able to hear the sounds. Thanks!

http://conquerrecordings.com/store.html

• Yes I need to include that info on my site! Each profile name includes the amp\cab it was profiled with. I used a Marshall 4x12 with v30s, a Mesa oversized with v30s, an orange 2x12 closed back with v30s, the KSR 2x12 cab with creambacks, and a seismic 2x12 with v30s that has throughly impressed me even though its a no name cab. you can buy the seismic cabs empty and load them however you want, they're great! It is kind of a pain to go through each profile and set which mic was used(especially with ones in the past that i can't exactly remember, and with the rig manager being how it is), but I can say i mostly used the SM57, SM7b, Audix i5 and d6, sennheiser 421 and the AKG c414. I also used the Warm Audio WA412 and focusrite ISA pres for the profiling.

The evh\peavey pack includes 85 profiles of the Peavey 5150 and EVH 5153. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.
    The KSR pack includes 44 profiles of the KSR Colossus. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.
    The PRS pack includes 21 profiles taken of the mighty PRS Archon. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.

i have all this info on my big cartel as well, if you want to purchase them from here you can as well:
    http://conquerprofiles.bigcartel.com/