Acoustic Bodyrez from Blugeniale

• Tried the Bodyrez profiles from Blugeniale at the RE today with my piezo guitar (Godin LR Baggs). Try them out. For me they are better than the professional profiles I've got, when I wan't to achieve a tone with the best acoustical feeling. (So without redundant FX and artificial attempts to make a guitar sound acoustic but ending up in making it sound atmospheric. That is also nice if you like that but I want it to sound as acoustic as possible.) Don' t know how to rate, but in my opinion these are clearly five star profiles. Thank you Blugeniale.

• Thanks for the recommendation, I have a Godin LGX-SA and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

I keep putting off incorporating the Kemper into my solo gigs but this could possibly motivate me to finally do it.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blugeniale's Bodyrez 100 with a Variax 700

rmpacheco's Morgan AC20 Deluxe with a bullet mic and a Lee Oscar Harmonica. Morphing the delay a bit.

2 Congas and 2 Floor Toms. Muddy make big noise.

Thanks for inspiring rigs Gentlemen. :thumbup:

• Wow, sounds great. It's a total throwback for me to some music I wrote with a friend a looong time ago, was very much in that flavor.