Choptones unbelievable saving for Black Friday 2017 -40% on ALL!

• [Blocked Image: https://shop.choptones.net/image/cache/catalog/offers/BF2017_bannerArtboard_websiteresized-1140x380.png]

The event of the year is finally here! The biggest Choptones sale ever!
    It's now time to upgrade your tone with the great quality of Choptones products.

More than 650 products available. You can't miss it this promo!

Just go on Choptones Shop, fill your cart and use CHPBF17 coupon during checkout for enjoy your savings.

And if it's not enough, this time the discount is available for EVERY product.
    No order limits, use it every time you want.

This promo is valid until November 27th

Enjoy!!

• 40% off, awesome! Now I just gotta figure out which ones to choose. I prefer profiles that just come at 10 definition already. Do you have a good JCM800 or similar Marshall profile for leads that has the definition already on 10 for all the profiles? I like the free JCM2000 profiles you gave out - something like that but with even more drive (like something good for Satriani or Gilbert's heavier stuff) would be perfect. The "Fried Jerry" and "Mark 4" profiles you have are on 10 definition and rock. Looking for this in a heavy Marshall flavor.

Also, I have no experience with ENGL or Bogner amps; for other users - are there any must-have ones for shred or standard tuned thrash?

Thanks!

• 40% off, awesome! Now I just gotta figure out which ones to choose. I prefer profiles that just come at 10 definition already. Do you have a good JCM800 or similar Marshall profile for leads that has the definition already on 10 for all the profiles? I like the free JCM2000 profiles you gave out - something like that but with even more drive (like something good for Satriani or Gilbert's heavier stuff) would be perfect. The "Fried Jerry" and "Mark 4" profiles you have are on 10 definition and rock. Looking for this in a heavy Marshall flavor.

Also, I have no experience with ENGL or Bogner amps; for other users - are there any must-have ones for shred or standard tuned thrash?

Thanks!

Hi, our personal suggestion is to check out the following product:

- Brit 900 2ch EL34 and Fried Lil Box for big distorted, british style modern leads.
    - Angel Irall, a good way to "visit" the Engl world with a rounder but still great for rock and metal tone.

Feel free to ask any question!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks Choptones for this deal. Do you plan to have a just play pack for the JP2C? By the way your demo on the Bogie JPC2 Studio Pack isn't playing, any chance to have a video soon?

New Just Play and Essential will be released later.
    We're already working on some video, we're really busy these days but stay tuned!!

• Great blues and rock sounds there on the Brit 900 2C EL34, have the pack but not the just play will pick it up now.
    Guys, i know to never say never, but if you had a BUNDLE DEAL on ALL the just play packs i would buy today :P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I got the 900 studio pack as recommended - seems to fit the bill for leads, a tad clearer than the free 2000 tsr and seems to have some extra drive. Only thing is so far I'm not finding it as organic or lively as the 5150bl or fried jerry I have, which so far out of my about 12 amps from Choptones are my favorites. I think it's just the amp itself I may not be jiving with, not anything to do with profiling. EDIT: I'm starting to like this more with my strat than my (hot) les paul.

I'm tempted to get the new Jp2c during the Black Friday event but I wonder if it would be overkill since I have the 2c+ essential pack as well as mark 4,5 packs. I pretty much have everything else that I would want. If anyone has bought the new jp2c studio pack please let me know about it!

• @Bilinguitar
    Its worth getting the Jp2c JUST PLAY pack alone JUST for the FURY preset.
    come on Bro, its black Friday

Pull that trigger dont make me come over there :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @Bilinguitar
    Its worth getting the Jp2c JUST PLAY pack alone JUST for the FURY preset.
    come on Bro, its black Friday

Pull that trigger dont make me come over there :D

Ash

I think you're referring to this: http://shop.choptones.net/kemp…iles/bogie-iicp-just-play

but it appears they have a new(?) pack https://shop.choptones.net/kem…es/bogie-jpc2-studio-pack which only comes in the studio version. And in this thread they said they are working on the just play and essential pack for it. I meant this one

• Right ! my apologizes :)
    just for the record tho
    the Fury one is killer Bro (just saying)
    have you got that pack?
    check

External Content www.youtube.com

Ash

• Oh SCREW IT I bought the JP2C studio pack. It's really good so far. Just auditioned up to #33 and #33 showed me how good it's gonna be. I'll update this later, but seems worth it.

Last profile I'm gonna buy ever, though. :D

Update: #99 is particularly good - it makes me bust out Master of Puppets, which is always a good thing. I like this pack a lot, and it seems in my 10 minute runthrough so far that there is enough variation to keep me interested and not only select 1 or 2 profiles from it.