What do you think is the best Stock profile??

• i found a bunch of profiles i like over the past 2 years...but when in doubt i always go back to the one called "AC Top Boost"....to me this sounds indistiguishable to all the AC´s i tried before i settled for the Kemper...

• the Morgan AC20,, is SO good,, I went out and bought a 2200 dollar morgan amp for the studio, because of the profile,by- rmpacheco is my go to live Tone, now,,
    Please whoever you are , do more, and thank you,,,
    The M Britt FTR-37 and his Acoustic stuff are also used every day,countless productions,etc

• Matchless slightly overdriven profile, I believe with a Royer 121 on the cab... fantastic profile, easy to tweak, works well to gain adjustments, big fat low end with tons of chime and clarity. Still on my Kemper after 5 years, and sees regular live use...

I believe it's called matchbox r121 or something like that... and yes the AC top boost set of profiles that come stock are arguably better than many that have ever been released...

• Matchless slightly overdriven profile, I believe with a Royer 121 on the cab... fantastic profile, easy to tweak, works well to gain adjustments, big fat low end with tons of chime and clarity. Still on my Kemper after 5 years, and sees regular live use...

I believe it's called matchbox r121 or something like that... and yes the AC top boost set of profiles that come stock are arguably better than many that have ever been released...

Ah, yes - a favourtie of mine too (although I think the one I have saved uses a different mic).

• Also the "twin 1" super clean profile is at the top of the list... throw a compressor in front of that, and please try and find a better more authentic fender clean, I mean it's perfect... use it all the time.... people forget a lot of the "original" stock profiles were done by a group of A list Nashville pros in Nashville studios, a lot of them are really great. For instance the twin I mentioned has better low end than just about any commercial profile I've tried for similar tones, as well as the JMP profiles they did sound fantastic ( no boost engaged). I turn up the definition a bit on one of them, and one of them doesn't have a cab attached so attaching your favorite cab gets some absolutely fantastic tones with that one...

• Also the "twin 1" super clean profile is at the top of the list... throw a compressor in front of that, and please try and find a better more authentic fender clean, I mean it's perfect... use it all the time.... people forget a lot of the "original" stock profiles were done by a group of A list Nashville pros in Nashville studios, a lot of them are really great. For instance the twin I mentioned has better low end than just about any commercial profile I've tried for similar tones, as well as the JMP profiles they did sound fantastic ( no boost engaged). I turn up the definition a bit on one of them, and one of them doesn't have a cab attached so attaching your favorite cab gets some absolutely fantastic tones with that one...

Now you have me looking for that but a search with "Twin 1" even with super doesn't show me that gem. ?(

• I've only got my Kemper yesterday so I haven't had too much time to test the profiles out.

The first profile I played for any considerable amount of time was GT solo 10 clean. Beautiful clean sound.

Going to go home and try out all the profiles mention on this thread tonight :)

• I've owned my Kemper since mid 2011 a few months before the Kemper released, in the days when there were less than 50 Profiles in total.

I've still yet to hear any commercial Profiles that are better than some of the original Kemper stock Profiles, some of the Peter Fischer and Nashville Profiles Christophe did on his first demo trip to Nashville are brilliant.

The Chief, Matchless Chieftain
    AC30 Top Boost, a few of them. 69. AC30 Clean, etc
    Bad Kitty - Bad Cat Tone Cat
    Trainer Clean - Traynor Custom Valve 40
    Goldie - Gibson Goldtone
    Little Prince - Fender 65 Princeton

Keep in mind the original clean Nashville Profiles and some of the clean Peter Fischer Profiles were pure no tweaking Profiles, that's how they were made.
    Add a Compressor stomp upfront on most of them and they jump to life.

Plus, the Till's Schleicher Profiles are all excellent, and the Cabinets must be saved.

• the Morgan AC20,, is SO good,, I went out and bought a 2200 dollar morgan amp for the studio, because of the profile,by- rmpacheco is my go to live Tone, now,,
    Please whoever you are , do more, and thank you,,,

I irony is that rmpacheco supposedly only had the Kemper for a very short time, uploaded 1 or 2 profiles, and then sold it.