[Tone Junkie] "Everything Pack" now 25% off. Lots of Demos inside.

• The Everything Pack form Tone Junkie features all 221 profiles offered across our various packs. The everything pack includes, Tone Junkie Pack #1, Tone Junkie Pack #2, The Bend Sun Pack, The 65 Lowman Pack, The 65 Princess Pack, The Dual Amp Pack and the Beauty Pack. It's everything you see and hear below plus right now you can save 25% with code "E25"!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm about to buy it as well. I got the sample pack and found some great tones. I used a few for a recording project I was doing and want more. Hard to pass up this deal!

• Of course! Are you not digging the profiles?

alright, so I'm playing a strat with fender hot noiseless pups through a set of jbl lsr305 at home. I was coming forth between these profiles and The 2 latest Mbritt packs. I might be wrong, but it feels like your first 2 packs were pack 1 and princess 65. these 2 sounded a tiny bit muffled, or muddy, or having too much low end ( I'm not good with adjectives ^^). anyway, just like every Mbritt profile out there, a bit of tweaking is needed on the definition and eq to get them sound better yo my ear.

And then there is the bend sun, pack 2 lowman and dual amps...
    it feels like the switch I made from a pod hd500X to kemper, a freaking eye opener. My strat never sounded that good before,and the only tweak needed was upping the rig volume.
    these are by a huge margin the best clean to pushed profiles out there, and I tried them all.
    Stoked customer here, looking forward to what's coming up, and wondering what result you'd come up with if you used whatever wizardry you're using to make these profiles on some high gain amps.
    Cheers!

• You can take care of me too, if you want......... First order profile pack 1 #00057 (placed on September 14, 2017 04:08PM CDT), so you have my email and you can see that I bought pack2, Bassman and Princeton as well. You can always check for me for the order numbers.
    If you can' t do that I'm not offended at all. That's the way it goes sometimes. Besides, after buying your Bassman how can it get better? After that pack I feel that I only buy clean amp profiles out of curiosity, not because I need more of them.

• You can take care of me too, if you want......... First order profile pack 1 #00057 (placed on September 14, 2017 04:08PM CDT), so you have my email and you can see that I bought pack2, Bassman and Princeton as well. You can always check for me for the order numbers.
    If you can' t do that I'm not offended at all. That's the way it goes sometimes. Besides, after buying your Bassman how can it get better? After that pack I feel that I only buy clean amp profiles out of curiosity, not because I need more of them.

We are all profile junkies, so however good the Bassman is (and it is), we always want a few more, and then another few, and...Out of curiosity maybe.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Thanks Man!

Profile Pack 1 was our first pack, 65 princess was actually one of the more recent ones. Maybe 4-6 weeks old. I'll have to go pack and look at the Princess pack, maybe I left a bit to much bass in there. For pack 1 I was trying to go a bit more neutral similar to Mbritt, but after that I did begin to brighten them out of the box.

I'm so glad you are digging these! Thanks!